It's Officially hypocritical

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't care if people read mine - though that's not to say i'd like them to.

but i could see that it would become something more sensitive if -or when- i began to put more personal stuff in it.

I don't think I worded it right....like I always feel funny when I post something a poem in DOL, or even if I give a poem to someone to read. It's like I'm afraid to see how people are going to react to that different facite of my life. Either they hate it and say they hate it, which hurts...don't say anything which also hurts because people are just being polite and not saying how they hate it. Or they say they like it and I'm left wondering if they are just being polite.

Like I said I'm :der: :crack: :reject:

i haven't really read anyones.. but i do enjoy documenting my days because i have a bad memory - so next week/month i'll be curious about what i've been up to. :lol: :crazy: :crack:

SICY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERES MY JOURNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A JOURNAL SICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DONT I HAVE A JOURNAL!?????????????????????????? I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE THEYT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE ONE?@!!?!????????????

I have only read a few people journals but i mainly just write in mine. Most of the stuff in my journal is stupid stuff or stuff i write down so i wont forget it!!!:lol:

daisybean said:
I don't think I worded it right....like I always feel funny when I post something a poem in DOL, or even if I give a poem to someone to read. It's like I'm afraid to see how people are going to react to that different facite of my life. Either they hate it and say they hate it, which hurts...don't say anything which also hurts because people are just being polite and not saying how they hate it. Or they say they like it and I'm left wondering if they are just being polite.

Like I said I'm :der: :crack: :reject:

I always think your posts are cute like your cat & the elastic bands :laugh:

And I always respect ppl who have the guts to post a poem

:hug:

Back to the topic at hand.

daisybean said:
I have no problem with reading other people's live journals...however it kinda makes me feel weird knowing that other people are reading mine.

i'm a freak :reject:

That is not odd.

I feel these journals are just an "underground" version of Interference and perhaps a bit of a popularity contest.
Either way... I kinda like them.
I have also been Justifiiied. :drool: lol

I never thought of it that way.......I just like posting my entires. If no one responds, oh well at least they are nice enough to not say how lame it is....if they do that is good. It does become it's own little thread I guess.

I never thought of it as a popularity contest.

to tell the truth about half of the "views" on my journal are me, checking to see if there were any responses...or if there was something I needed to edit.

daisybean said:
.......I just like posting my entires.
As do I. That's why I do kinda like the whole idea. I didn't mean to sound like the popularity aspect of it was a bad thing, just an observation, simply because on the Journal page it lists everyones journals in the order of views. lol That's all.
I thank Elvis for all these little toys he gives us. :wave:

I promise to subscribe soon... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom