It's Officially: HOT!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was so hot while driving around today. My car doesn't have air conditioning. I smucked up our only vehicle with air conditioning. :mad:

I'm too spoiled. :mad:

:sigh:

that's pretty hot for the coast! just be thankful you're not in the IE where it is like that everyday :|. It's still close to 80 here.

Placentia 103...expect more of the same today...

BAW pisses and moans because I hate using the A-C. :mad:

OK, I'll let her have it today (only); as far as I'm concerned
its officially Fall tomorrow.... :up:

So you'd rather deal with hot, sweaty (and not in the good way) cranky BAW? I think using the BRAND NEW AC is a good thing...for all of us :grumpy:

Careful, we might just come visit.

Yesterday, we spent the morning at the beach (5-7' shorebreak waves made going in the water risky).

Later, we went to the airconditioned City library. My wife ususally takes the kids on Fridays, but the Central Branch is open on Sundays, so we got a bonus visit.

Gosh, I don't see how people get by without air conditioning. I admit it, I'm spoiled. I hope it cools off soon, that must be terrible.

It was 96 here yesterday but for some reason, it really felt like 106...

I am totally against running the A-C "unless I really need to"; we have a 4 bedroom, 3-bath Tri-level home and we're always upstairs where its typically hotter, the entire downstairs is like an ice-box...

BAW complains about the heat yet I tell her that if the neighbors aren't running theirs, why should we run ours....then it occurred to me :der:

The neighbors don't have air!!! :yikes:

OK, go for it! :up:

Mr. BAW said:
I

BAW complains about the heat yet I tell her that if the neighbors aren't running theirs, why should we run ours

What happened to the rebel I married? :sad:

it's lashing with rain here
and it's really cold
we have the heating on.
:up:

Back
Top Bottom