It's officially going to hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
when I get my tooth pulled on monday :sad:

I don't want to go :no:

But I will be glad when it's over, and in two weeks I have a nice bleached white smile, and a new bridge :D

:yes: :heart:

I think I'm going to post before and after pics that I'm going to take with my digital camera after it's done :lol: :der:

daisybean said:

You're going to take pictures of your bad tooth?

:laugh:

:wink:

no, I'm going to take pics of my whole smile, lol! :D

Besides pulling the tooth, they're going to put in a new bridge in two weeks (after it heals), and give me a bleaching (which they're throwing in for free since I'm getting everything else done at one time).

Last edited:
well g'nite interland :hug:

T- 8 hours and counting

time for ABEL to go to bed....it's almost time :(

well, I'm off to the dentist :no:

I'm ready
I'm ready for the laughing gas
I'm ready
I'm ready for what's next
I'm ready to duck
I'm ready to dive

ABEL said:
well, I'm off to the dentist :no:

I'm ready
I'm ready for the laughing gas
:lol: exactly. I had a friend once who got his wisdom teeth removed and was so drugged, he was trying to hit on the nurse (which isn't all that uncommon for him actually). He couldn't talk though, so they gave him a pen and paper and he wrote 'nurse is hot.' :lmao:

Hope it went well!! :hug:

well, I was very dissapointed :grumpy: they didn't give me any laughing gas...acutally, I don't think I've ever had any dentist give me laughing gas :|

The tooth extraction went remarkably well. It was funny...I felt them taking off my old bridge, and a little while after that I felt them start drilling to prep the teeth around it for the new 'temporary' bridge. After they finished that, and the dentist went away to work on something else for a few minutes, I said to the nurse "is he still going to pull the tooth?" and she said "he already did it about 20 minutes ago". I didn't even feel it! I was at least expecting a little pressure or something lol. :shrug:

:der: :lmao:

now I just have to go back in 2 weeks to get the permanent bridge...my mouth already looks a lot better with the temporary bridge.

i didn't read this thread at all

but:

chewbacca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom