It's Officially Fun!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Tonight I'm going to the Dallas Museum of Art...they're celebrating the museum's 100th birthday this weekend, and they're staying open for 100 hours to celebrate it...also, admission is free!

Me, my friend Annette, and Lylas (she's an interferencer to although she doesn't post often), and hopefully Discoteque (sorry I didn't get a chance to email you till now Disco...I hope you see it in time! :wave:) are going to the museum tonite.

We're taking a midnight tour of the museum...then from 1am to 3am they'll have a dj with music...and if we feel adventerous enough and not all sleepy, we may stay till 6am, they have a Tai Chi class at that time :lol:

Tomorrow Gheto is driving up from San Antonio and I'll get to give her a real :hug: :D and we're going to an Irish Pub.

:happy: :dance:

Last edited:
:yes:

btw, I haven't gotten your pic ready to mail yet meggy, but I'm getting there...I bought a matt board for it (so it doesn't get all bent in shipping, and some spray fixative to spray on it (chalk pastels smear big time, so even tho it's sprayed with fixative, you'll have to be very careful not to touch the pic)...hopefully tomorrow or Sunday I'll get it in the mail :hug:

we might get thunderstorms, rain and maybe freezing winter precipitation tomorrow :ohmy:

well i just got home from the art museum, not too long ago, around 4:30am!!! It was fuuuuuuuunnnnn!!!!!!!!

we got there around 11pm...it was just me and Lylas...my friend Anette couldn't make it....we were there for nearly 5 hours walking around....i'm soooo tired!!!!!!! we did get to sit a little during the tour, they had fold out chairs that we could carry with us for the tour...the tour lasted an hour and a half....the tour guide was funny, she kept saying to everyone "i can't believe you're all still here!" she's the only tour guide, and when the tour first started, there must have been between 50-100 people there!!!! She said it was the biggest group of the day! They called it "The Insomniac Tour" since it started at midnight...at 1am they had a dj playing dance music...that was really cool...some of the lights were turned off and it was kind of dark in the front of the museum, and they had an "Atrium" restaurant area with a dance floor where the music was, and the music was so loud you could hear it echoing throughout the museum.

Anyway, i'm going to bed now....I'm officially tired :yawn:

:wave: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom