It's Officially Friday Randomness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Happy Friday!!!!

I'm super :hyper: for this weekend, cause I get to see 2 kickass shows-The Rolling Stones (w/ No Doubt :drool: ) and Ryan Adams with Bonochick on Sunday! Also, tonight I may go to the movies or to the bar. :drunk: I'm ready to :dance: and have fun!!!!

There's also a Lennon art exhibit in town all weekend....I wish I knew more Lennon fans who lived nearby. :hmm:

I had a yummy french vanilla latte this morning.

I have an interview in less than an hour.

I want to meet Ryan on Sunday. *honk*

I love that I'm in a good mood today.

:hyper: :hyper:

hi everyone, love youse guys:wave:

hoooooooonnnyyy tonk women....gimme gimme gimme the honky tonk blues

I can't wait for tomorrow night. My dad's gonna have a fit, it's gonna be great. :hyper:

sq-rolling-stones-mick-live-mtv.gif

Rolling%20Stones%204.jpg

oooh, i just heard on the radio where they're staying...:hmm:

Awww!! That's so awesome!! Ryan Adams never comes to Florida it seems.. I'm amazed The Strokes are coming at all. (*honk*)

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time at the shows!!

:heart: Poodle :heart:

I wanna see The Stones too.............:sad: :scream:

Now Ryan Adams doesn't even seem exciting.

*throws tickets away* ;) :tongue: :D

5 days till canada HONKHONKHONKHONK!

kids kids kids, let's not fret about not being able to go to the thousands of concerts that come into town.

let's remember l'il ol' lilly in nowheresville, south dakota where the biggest band that comes through is nickleback ( :crack: ) so be satisfied if ryan adams has even heard of the damn state that you're in :scream:

____
:der: on the plus and negative side there is karaoke in the lounge.

I'm going to an Irish Pub tomorrow for our own mini Texas Interference/U2 party YAY :wink:

Eebz is coming up from Houston today, Disco and Lylas are going to the pub too! :D

We're having our own Texas O'U2 weekend (even tho it's really just the Texas / Oklahoma college football game...y'all remember my cartoon that I posted here last week)...just another excuse for a U2 party! :heart:

I :heart: Interferencers

I :heart: U2

_____
:wave:don't worry I'll take pics and post them :lol:

...and today and tomorrow I'm also going to the Sci-Fi Convention.... Carrie Fisher's gonna be there! :D (Princess Leia), also actress Linda Blair, and the guy who played little Eddie Munster are gonna be there among others... I can't wait :D

i just whooped ass on a history test.

hey maddie~

i saw a 13 minute advertisement for the seals today. i thought of you. they were hot.

[/information]

Lilly~

Back home, we never had any good concerts by us. When Popmart came around, the closest town they were going to be in was over 5 hours away. I was only 15, so I couldn't drive...but, luckily, I have such wonderful parents that they took me to the show. :D

no way would i move somewhere if the concerts were few and far between

You poor kids! :hug:

OK, kiddies....good news, and bad news.

GOOD- I GOT OFFERED A JOB!!!!!

BAD-

The job was cleaning, 3 days a week for crap pay, which wouldn't have even been worth it. :| Driving there would cost more than my "paycheck". So, the hunt continues.

Anyways....

I am still in a good mood. Next week WILL be better. :hyper:

I gots my Sephora White Cotton Milk lotion from the UPS guy this afternoon. Smells yummy. (DrTeeth? :sexywink: )

Also, my mom found on the floor a half-smoked joint of her boyfriends tucked inside a book of matches. Guess who she gave it to? :love: Love me mum. ;) :lol:

I think I'm gonna stay in tonight, since I'm going out the next two nights. Watch some Bruce vids :)shifty: ), have a few drinkies, and puff 'n' stuff like that.

What is everyone else doing???

Last edited:
Holly shit! Your mom gave you a joint - and will let you smoke it!! Oh man.. I need to visit.

Poodle - I called you this morning. :) To wish you well on yer interview. Why? Just cuz. :hug:

it sucks here, i'll bring mamala to fl with me

HelloAngel said:
Holly shit! Your mom gave you a joint - and will let you smoke it!! Oh man.. I need to visit.

Poodle - I called you this morning. :) To wish you well on yer interview. Why? Just cuz. :hug:

Awww, when was this? I totally didn't even hear my cell go off. :sad: You're sucha sweetie pie. :heart: you.

Totally, my mom kicks ass. :love:

or perhaps I should visit MI bc you know I've been meaning to ;) hush yo mouth, cakey

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Awww, when was this? I totally didn't even hear my cell go off. :sad: You're sucha sweetie pie. :heart: you.

Totally, my mom kicks ass. :love:

Actually, I had to stalk your name on the Internet for awhile.. but then I think I ended up calling your main house number. Is Janice correct? :(

Re: hehe, do we have a mission in our midst? ;)

HelloAngel said:

Actually, I had to stalk your name on the Internet for awhile.. but then I think I ended up calling your main house number. Is Janice correct? :(

Yepper! Janice would be the name of my young looking, cool hip happnin mamala. :lol:

I'm pissed now that I missed your call!!! :yell:

Damnit... Oh well, thanks for the good vibes, Noodlerific.

My friend Aaron and I are goin' out to a club tonight...hopefully, it won't be lame (we've never gone before).

*cannot remember the last time I've gone to a party* LOL

fuck i want this too

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
rsct12.jpg

flower, did they have these at the show?

:banghead: *prays dad brings enough dough for this

i never looked at the clothes and stuff. :banghead:

holy cats i would love that shirt. :mad: :mac:

there's another cool one on their website i kind of want. it's not that cool though.

Re: fuck i want this too

Screaming Flower said:

i never looked at the clothes and stuff. :banghead:

holy cats i would love that shirt. :mad: :mac:

there's another cool one on their website i kind of want. it's not that cool though.

I didn't even see it there, Shannon. All I saw were the other girl shirts, and they had a No Doubt one, too. But, no BITCH ones. Dad's giving me moola to buy it off the website in a few weeks.

Yay!! :love:

I want one of the "Glimmer" tongue keychains, too. lol

Back
Top Bottom