It's Officially Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hello my gorgeous IO lovelies.. the weekend is upon us! What is everyone up to this weekend?

I'm eating at Bennigan's tonight then seeing Red Dragon. :wave:

make sure to tell us how red dragon is.

i'm going to a notre dame game and i'm going to sleep a lot.

:wave:

Today, I will study accounting.

Tomorrow, I will take my little sister from BB/BS out to do...something...I'm not sure yet. :huh: :scratch:

Sunday, I will study accounting.

Ummm.......yay for the weekend........:slant:

someone please hire me soon

Um, tonight I might go for a beer with a friend.

Tomorrow I'm going to clean, read, attempt to sit and write, and maybe go to a flea market with my mom and her b/f. Oh yea, also watch Bruce on SNL. :love:

Sunday, look for work and cars.

My life used to be a lot more fun when I had a job. :slant:

next weekend is going to kick ass, tho.....stones and ryan:drool:

i am gonna grow wings

for the next 4 hours i will be feverishly trying to finish my stats assignment due on monday.

at 5 i have to be at a campus bar for a meeting/beer with friends.

then dinner and a movie and/or bar with a couple of other friends

tommorow morning i have to be in montreal to help a friend move.

then im going to help said friend look for a tv/dvd/surround sound system(and i just might end up with a new reciever myself)

then sunday is...sunday so ill probably watch football.

I'm going to write 20 more songs and watch my korean assistant smoke 10,000 cigarettes! And help Brian pick out a nice floral print shirt...

Hm if all goes well i am seeing Minority report at the movies tomorrow.

As for the rest - i dunno, definitely listening to bootlegs, with an increasing nervousness about Monday.

its the weekend

well, due to really crappy weather - my guys weekend trip canoeing has been cancelled - but most likely we'll get together tonight and eat and drink, with the emphasis on drink.

I have a friend in town from Chicago - I will hopefully hook up with here - :drunk: :flirt: :hmm: :hyper:

I might pick up some hours at work - I worked under 60 hours this week - and I am going to Oklahoma City on Thursday night - so I need to work some hours before that happens.

wooooo hooooo

drink :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Today I'm gonna finish off my homework. and then watch all my shows that i've taped in the past week. and after that, I might study for my business test.

Tomorrow, I've got Saturday School, and after that I'm goin shopping! :D and maybe after that... study some more for business.

Sunday I'm volunteering at the CIBC run for the cure. I've got to get up early for that :huh: but it should be fun. and when i get back, i've got mure studying to do....

so theres my weekend!

:eeklaugh:

Well...studying didn't go well today...I'm an idiot, and I will never get this stuff! :banghead: Hopefully, studying will go better on Sunday! I also made some tuna salad...but it doesn't taste right...:huh:

I decided to take my little sister shopping out of town tomorrow...I THINK I remember how to get to this one mall...the only time I went there before was with John. :scratch: I'll figure it out!

Aw thanks noodle. :hug:

___
:hyper: baby's gonna dress up like a drag queen tomorrow

Change of plans...

My little sis just called, and she asked me to take her to see Spy Kids 2. :shifty:

Chop chop then!

We can still go shopping after though!

bye bye

Everbody have a GREAT weekend.

No more of my boring posts until next week. Lucky you.

already did the beer drinking with buddies bit
so the rest will be spent:
* being with my gf
* going to a family thing (aunt and uncle are married for 30 years)

I hate this weather...but Ill still go...

puts a damper on the weekend...I shall be clubbing it with some younguns this evening...drinking some chocolate monkies...looking for things to play with...er...I mean dance with...:lol: can you say retro night...haven't been to one of those since....the...80's

:yes:

Man yer lookin at it...:der:

The weather here SUX. and seeing as how i had NOBODY to go to the playoffs with :grumpy: I will sit home in this miserable weather and watch movies and practice the geetar....which sounds pretty great to me anyways. Can't get wild and crazy EVERY weekend....

GO TWINS!!!!! WOO! :D

All i know is i'm stayin AWAY from Downtown this weekend ....GAAAAAAH the craziness.....

Well, we just got back from seeing the new Veggies Tales movie, Jonah - IMHO I think they should stick to doing the 30 minute videos rather than doing a full length movie. But a cute movie overall.
Now for the rest of the weekend I should be studying for my Tuesday test on cow, dog, and cat reproduction. You'd think studying about sex stuff would at least be fun and/or interesting, but it just plain sucks to have to spend your weekend studying :madspit:

*begins planning ways to procrastinate*

Ali Rose said:
Man yer lookin at it...:der:

The weather here SUX. and seeing as how i had NOBODY to go to the playoffs with :grumpy: I will sit home in this miserable weather and watch movies and practice the geetar....which sounds pretty great to me anyways. Can't get wild and crazy EVERY weekend....

GO TWINS!!!!! WOO! :D

All i know is i'm stayin AWAY from Downtown this weekend ....GAAAAAAH the craziness.....

Um, call me you big loser - I am not working this weekend. And I am out drinkin' right now.

zonelistener said:

Um, call me you big loser - I am not working this weekend. And I am out drinkin' right now.

DOOD you have my number...:grumpy:

How am i supposed to know yer out drinkin with yer friend from chicago? Its not like you post that stuff or anything......

Back
Top Bottom