It's officially #fencing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I might try fencing tomorrow....that is if my friend goes tomorrow, we've tried the last two weeks to go, lol. Her son takes fencing classes, and on Wednesday night they have an adult class that we might try.

I've never tried fencing before, and I'm not really good at sports, so this will definitely be something new for me.

fencing.gif

I was thinkin' 'bout building a fenced in area outside of the Barbie Mansion so that Barbie's chocolate labs will stop running away from home. I keep finding them in the kitchen. Darn labs.

Bonochick said:
I was thinkin' 'bout building a fenced in area outside of the Barbie Mansion so that Barbie's chocolate labs will stop running away from home. I keep finding them in the kitchen. Darn labs.

dern labs. :mad:

fences are cool that way.

you gotta learn footwork first.

advance, retreat, advance, retreat...to the wall and back...lunges and such. your quads are going to KILL you

you have to learn how to do that stuff without the jacket and mask on, then it all goes to hell the second you've got a foil in your hand. or a saber or an eppe...

Last edited:
Dammit, I ate all of my crackers.

I will build a fence out of cheese!!!!

Oh, wait...ate all of that too...

:shifty:

Orange juice?

pirates who are johnny depp as a pirate with a long sword sailing the seven seas in search of treasure :drool:

i remember this pic :flirt:

lol @ bg84 & icelle

Well I didn't actually try fencing tonite :slant:

My friend got off work a little late, and we went out to eat and got to the class about 10 minutes after it had started. Of course, if we had done anything we may have been sorry since we'd just eaten :wink:

She had to pick up her son who takes the children's class just before the adult class, so she had to be there anyway, so we stayed and watched the adult class. It actually looks pretty fun. We're going to try it next week after we work out a little, and buy some work-out clothes at Target lol...I haven't worked out in so long :lol: they actually did jump rope, and a few push-ups and played a little basketball before the class to warm up :scream:

excersice? what's that? :scratch: :der:

oh, and bg84 & icelle...there were no pirates there tonite, but there were guys in tight white fencing suits :sexywink:

aww I found these cute little fencing smilies...

fechten.gif

fechten2.gif

and this one for icelle and bg84 :sexywink:
degen.gif

Back
Top Bottom