it's officially dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
what's on the menu:

monday:
honey teriyaki chicken (my special homemade sauce) with rice

tuesday:
fried fish (my special batter, none of that packaged crap) with old bay (best seasoning ever) and homemade fries

wednesday:
barbecued chicken (homemade sauce!), chili lime corn, and fluffer brownies (they're fluffernutter brownies, but i hate nuts so i call them fluffer hehe)

thursday:
we're going out for chinese.

friday:
we're going out for japanese.

Angela Harlem said:
Wow you're organised!

Tonight I am having French chicken and rice :drool:
ahh! :applaud:

yeah i have to be organized because i have to work tonight. so i can't go shopping so someone has to do it for me. so i really don't know what i'm having tonight for dinner, it'll be take-out from somewhere i guess since i won't be off work until 10 pm.

wow, you are organized.

I've been having real dinners with my parents, etc visiting...i'm missing rice krispies...

Wow....organisation! I don't think I've ever planned a meal in my life, I tend to get home from work/school and cook whatever I can find in the kitchen. :laugh:

That french chicken was lovely. Steamed rice is the best thing ever.

:drool:

I plan meals when I do the shopping, I am very organised at buying food. Each night though, I stand in front of the cupboard looking into it for about 5 minutes moaning and say to myself "we have no food, what can I eat?"

Its very sad.

tiny dancer said:
OMG. I wish I could plan meals that far ahead. I have to give you the :up: for being so organized. :yes:
thanks!

i have to be organized because i hate grocery shopping, unless i'm going at night. i like going at night because it's dead then, but no one will go with me because they have to work and going shopping around midnight makes me kinda nervous. so it's best to just plan for the entire week.

not together bc?

don't answer that :lol:

tonight we are having lamb grillers and either grilled chips or steamed vegies. maybe not vegies since i broke the potato peeler and i hate skinning them with a knife...

i'm hungry.

:|

Back
Top Bottom