It's Officially :cute:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
So Friday night around 11:30pm, I get a call from my friend. Her baby was due on January 20th, and she still hadn't had it yet. She had been to the Dr. on Thursday, and she was calling to tell me the results...she said they'd have to induce labor on the 30th if she didn't have the baby sometime this week. She also said the baby might come sooner though, because she was starting to have contractions. They were still 20 minutes apart and nothing to really be concerned about (she had been having contractions off and on all week already had a false labor earlier in the week).

Towards the end of the phone conversation, I told her to "Think happy thoughts" about the baby being born. She misunderstood what I said on the phone, and said "Who's Kathy Potts?" I said noooo, I said "Think happy thoughts!!!" We both laughed about it, and I jokingly said that Kathy Potts must be the baby fairy! Wouldn't you know it, just over 4 hours later, the baby was born! My friend called me around 6am to let me know.

I drew her a picture of Kathy Potts and took it to my friend when I went to visit her in the hospital. She thought it was :cute: It was also cute, because her mom was there visiting when I got there. She told her mom the story about our phone conversation and Kathy Potts....her mom (who is from Mexico and barely speaks any English) told me that around 3 am she woke up and heard the dogs barking, and also heard the wind chimes, and for some reason she was also thinking about angels. We both said it musta been Kathy Potts :cute:

here's the pic I drew for her :)

Attachments

• kathypotts_fairy wings border.jpg
    kathypotts_fairy wings border.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Remembers me of when my cousin was expecting her first baby, in the 8th month. I had done her a favour, so she wanted to invite me for a pizza. Actually, I had pasta, she had a Pizza Funghi, we were giggling, like "the baby needs power, right". Two hours after her husband had fetched her from the restaurant, they went to the hospital... everything went great. And I got uncle first time, lol. Anyway, they are still laughing... they say it must have been the Pizza Funghi that had this great effect...

Hooray to Kathy Potts and Pizzas!

Back
Top Bottom