It's Officially BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH@!

That's all I can think or say right now. I look around the forum and all I see is blue BLAH!! :der: :scream: :no: :|

When you look around what do you see?

If I look out the window right now, I see a palm tree, a mailbox and 2 trash cans.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH have you any fun? yes ma'am yes ma'am a belly roll of fun! :crazy: :crack:

Blue BLAH !!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :hug:

Uhm hmm I see an apartment building, a parking lot, a busy street, some trees and grass, and my car. :crack:

If I look directly in front of me, I see a fat tabby cat hanging off my monitor. My he has a big backside. :love: :lol:

i see my room. bed next to my computer, my paperwork to send in after completion, which im working on right now i swear...blue curtain i hung up on my window, so i can't see outside. my cat halle's sleeping on my bed.

I see London
I see France
I see Screamers
underpants....:|

well..ok actuallly let me look see

I see white dusting of snow on the ground..

I hear it is going up to a balmy 9 degrees celcius on Saturday so you know what that means...means the cold weather will follow me..and that'll turn anyone a BLUE BLAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:|

i see curtains that really never went with the surrounding walls..a mismatch if the definition were ever re-defined :|

HelloAngel said:
ahh.. but don't hormones put everything into living color instead of this resident BLUE BLAH???/

it does indeed..all you need is love

:sexywink:

when I look out the window I see rain. I see fog. I see wet bldgs. and people drowning.
sport-smiley-027.gif

YEs yes yes my dearies!!!!

You've got the hang of it! Let's paint over the BLUE BLAH with living colors! :down: with BLAH!!!!!

:hyper: :dance: :hug:

Last edited:
:lol:

@ all the hormone inspired talk.

I see computer, fax, phone, printer, another computer (old and prolly not working), another printer (old but still working), bunch of CDs, some blank paper and some paper only used up on one side (that is used for test printing).

hmmmm. Mostly I see my monitor. Then I see my phone. Then I see my mug of pens/pencils. I have a couple of tennis balls, which is kinda weird. An electric drill, a wlakie-talkie. A U2 poster! and the rest of my cubicle decorations.

Not too bad- but not exciting or hormonal.

My blinds are closed. :slant:

On top of my computer is a snowman, piglet, an easter bunny and a puffin. I also have my St. Patty's Day lights up above my desk. :)

Back
Top Bottom