Its officially bird shit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waynetravis

Blue Crack Supplier
shitcar.jpg

^ That is the familie's transportation subject to a fly by night missle attack by the local feather squadron :angry:
They attack from the North-West, and low and behold our motor is right in their flight path :|

Just when shitting on the house windows isnt enough.
All i can say is the little buggers made such a nice grouping :cute: :mad:

:laugh: that totally happened to me as a kid. i didn't know what happened. then this asshole neighbor suggested that the sky must be falling (even though he CLEARLY saw there was doodoo on my head.) so i ran around screaming it was the apocalypse.

unico said:
:laugh: that totally happened to me as a kid. i didn't know what happened. then this asshole neighbor suggested that the sky must be falling (even though he CLEARLY saw there was doodoo on my head.) so i ran around screaming it was the apocalypse.

you know the only reason why it is said that your lucky if a bird craps on your head is to mke the person feel better:laugh:

Oh man that sucks, waynetravis! My car seems to be a target too-big seagull splats. I am sick of them hitting my car all the time! And my car is the same color as yours! Maybe it's a conspiracy!

damn birds........

omg today at work, my boss and I were standing in the front of the store because there was no one there and I was reading the paper while he was on the phone with someone, and all of a sudden three birds flew right into one of the windows, my boss (still on the phone) yelled, "Holy shit!" right at whoever he was on the phone with, and I pretty much had an asthma attack. And one of the birds left a nice gift all over the window too :grumpy:

My cousin used to have a great poster that read:

"Keep the city clean. Eat a pigeon."

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom