It's officially BEAR CRAP.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mmmBono

Refugee
That's right. :der:
Bear crap. Or should I say bear CRAPS. And many of them. :der:
Woke up this morning to take my dog out to do her business...and what do I find? :crack:
Right in my backyard...5 HUGE bear craps and 2 small ones. :der:
And I *know* they're bear craps because there is NOTHING else out there that would crap this fookin large.
I live on a lake...and now I'm scared as hell to go out there. :help:
Damn fookin bears.
:yell:
Why can't they shit in their own backyard?
:crack:

I swear to god this bear is on fibre or something :uhoh:
Unearthly massive dumps. :der:
I know they live around here...I've seen them in the daylight...at the end of my driveway one day :der: and another time one big ass bear crossed right in front of me while I was trying to drive. :yell: :der:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
just knowing that there are bears in my backyard would have me packing up and moving out. :no:
Trust me Iris...I'm *this* close to putting up a for sale sign. :der:
The fact that they are in my fookin backyard means that they are hungry or else they wouldn't come so close. And they usually don't.
BUT:
Hungry bear = mean ass bear :crack:
I think I should get the fook out. :uhoh:

melon said:
Uh oh...time to bring out the Bear Patrol! :sexywink:

Melon
Haha Melon!! :lol:
Yeah...I remember that episode..and yeah it's one of my favourites :sexywink:
I still don't feel better about the turbo craps in the back yard, though. :crack:
I can't even call what would be "bear patrol"...because they would have to be practically shitting EVERYDAY in my backyard until they would do something. :der: Now if that happened, I'd be hard pressed to find any "yard" in the backyard. :lmao: Oh the surface area of these craps...:crack:
And Lilly...I *wish* I could say it was an elephant or something :crack: But this ain't Africa. :der:

don't you have a shotgun?

i'm not saying just shoot them, but if they *did* unlock your door, open it up, go into your bedroom and see you, would you be able to protect yourself?

mmmBono said:

what was your encounter?
Maybe I shouldn't ask...I know already I'm not gonna sleep tonight. :scream:

:lol:

A while back my sister and her husband went hiking with their dogs and somehow the dogs took off. So my dad and my brother and I had to go help them(sister and husband) find their dogs. Anyways when we were deciding who was going to go look and who was going to stay with the cars in case the dogs came back. Well I piped up that I would stay with the cars bc it was really hot and it was out in the woods. So I was just sitting there in my car when I saw all of this rustling in the trees and bushes infront when all of sudden a black bear popped out!! It was sniffing around my sisters car and then decide to visit my car and I was in the drive seat right and what does the bear do PUTS ITS PAWS ON THE DRIVERS WINDOW!! I was scared shitless, for some reason I thought that if I didnt move it wouldnt see me (ya know like a Trex :lol: ) after a few minutes(which seemed like forever) the bear moved to the hood of the car and was trying to get on when I honked the horn bc I was soo scared and it ran away. When the gang(bro,dad,sister,husband, and dogs) came back they didnt believe me until they saw all the paw prints on the cars!!:yes:

one time, my family were visiting Sequoia... and we went on a tour through the caves there... and my grandma and mom were so tired from all the sidewinding tunneling and walking... they decided to sit down on what was thought to be a big rock...

but it turns out to be a big heap of bat crap.

:eek:

that reminds me....it's after midnite, so that makes today Wednesday....'hump day' :ohmy:

adamswildhoney said:

:lol:

A while back my sister and her husband went hiking with their dogs and somehow the dogs took off. So my dad and my brother and I had to go help them(sister and husband) find their dogs. Anyways when we were deciding who was going to go look and who was going to stay with the cars in case the dogs came back. Well I piped up that I would stay with the cars bc it was really hot and it was out in the woods. So I was just sitting there in my car when I saw all of this rustling in the trees and bushes infront when all of sudden a black bear popped out!! It was sniffing around my sisters car and then decide to visit my car and I was in the drive seat right and what does the bear do PUTS ITS PAWS ON THE DRIVERS WINDOW!! I was scared shitless, for some reason I thought that if I didnt move it wouldnt see me (ya know like a Trex :lol: ) after a few minutes(which seemed like forever) the bear moved to the hood of the car and was trying to get on when I honked the horn bc I was soo scared and it ran away. When the gang(bro,dad,sister,husband, and dogs) came back they didnt believe me until they saw all the paw prints on the cars!!:yes:
I would just die if this happened to me!! What if the fookin bear broke the car window or something?!! :der:
What a story...I'm glad you're okay :hug:
I know that if it were me in your situation, I probably would have had a coronary or something. :crazy:
And Beth...I *wish* it was a story about "bear" taking a crap in my backyard. :lol: But no human craps this large. And yes...it's scary that at any moment I could run into a bear. :scream:
I want to move. :|

lol..joke

A city slicker decides he is going into the great north to hunt bears..he is warned about teh grizzly attacks that have happened in the area he wants to hunt...
The report states "to ward off grizzly bear attacks do not run..wear bells around your neck so they hear the sound and leave the area and carry pepper spray just in case they do decide to attack so you can spray them full in the face"..
He makes all of his required purchases and heads out to the great north...once he is up there he really decides he needs that bearskin rug so he hires one of the old trappers that live there to be a guide for him...
They are sitting around a camp fire and he decides to ask a few questions to find out if the threats are real..." so..are the grizzlys really attacking innocent campers?"..."Yup...but theres no threat from the brown bears"..." well being this is my first time in the woods how am I supposed to tell them apart"..."by trackin".."tracking?"..."yup...yous track da bears and see what theys been eating..den you kin tell em apart eh"..."yous just look fer da bear sh*t and when yous see the one full of nuts and berries it is da brown bears eh?"..."well...that's the brown bear and I am not worried about him...how do I tell if its grizzly bear ?".."hehehe...well that be the sh*t full of little bells and smellin of pepper."

Back
Top Bottom