It's Officially Basstrap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oi oi oi

must this place be turned into a den of betrayal and lies?

Basstrap had a date the other night...but it didn't go well. She fell off of his handlebars, and he ran her over.

even though I'm laughing very hard I'm actually hurting a lot inside

One day, Bonochick and Basstrap were sitting in Bonochick's living room, discussing lesbians and salad dressing. Basstrap decided that since he can't get lesbians, he wanted some salad dressing. So they got into Bonochick's Dad's car and drove to the grocery store. Upon arriving to the grocery store, they discovered something odd.

The cart that BC and Bassy had selected had a hamster in it. The hamster looked up and and said, "I've been expecting you." Bassy started to cry, and BC told him to shut up and be a man. BC asked, "Why have you been expecting us?" The hamster reached into this pocket of his sportscoat and pulled out a picture of Tiffany. "She is your friend, right?" Bassy blew his nose on his shirt and said, "Yeah...she's my foxy lady." BC kicked Bassy in the shins for being a pervert and said, "Yes, she's our friend." The hamster said, "Well, if you ever want to see her again, you must listen to me."

I did think you were a guy
sorry

I thought meggy was a guy too, even though her name is meggy
:der:

*super duper flirt mode*

but now I've come to realize that, not only are you both women, but women of such unpassable beauty that even the sun and the stars are in envy of you

Since Bonochick can no longer deal with Basstrap...........

While talking to the hamster, Bassy thought he spied two lesbians across the street. He began to run towards them and failed to notice the huge Mack truck coming down the road.

Thus, our adventure ended before it began.

it might be able to be "INcorporated" probably not just corporated though.

:sexywink:

it should be noted that it's mainly due to my estrogen-filled screen name

Fearing for Tiffany, BC and Bassy listened intently to the hamster. He said, "A long time ago, the Queen of Blargh had an exquisite ring made of all sorts of fine gems. It was quite a sight! Recently, it was stolen from the royal vault. A member of the Oodle Mafia spotted it on the finger of Tiffany, and she was taken to Sicy's Lair to be held prisoner. However...it was discovered that the ring was a fake. She claimed that it was a gift from 'some idiot named Asstrap'."

BC looked disgustedly at Bassy and said, "Yep...that's him all right."

Bassy's jaw dropped open, and he said, "I got that ring out of a box of Cracker Jacks!!! It's worth nothing!"

The hamster nodded and said, "Yes, that is known. However, they are convinced that since her ring bore such a striking resemblance to the original that she has it in her possession somewhere."

"How will we get her back then? We have no ring!" BC said.

The hamster produced another picture. "This is who has the real ring."

BC and Bassy looked at the picture and saw...

Okay, my friend called cuz he wants to pick me up and take me out to dinner, so I'll have to work on the story later. :wave:

:shocked: :rant:

i'd sure like to know what happens to me. I'm sort of stuck in limbo here. and I have to work at 8 tomorrow morning.

*listens to Elbow cD

.........Salome's ball!!!

"Salome's ball has the ring??" Bassy asked. "But what the hell does a ball do with a ring???" BC and Bassy looked at each other, puzzled.

"So...where do we find this ball?" BC asked.

"Salome's Ball can be found in a mysterious and magical place," the hamster said mysteriously.

"Must not be Newfoundland then," BC stated, sneering at Bassy. Bassy, as usual, had no comeback.

Back
Top Bottom