It's Officially Basstrap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you put me in the tale? Id like to drive over his feet or something :shifty:

Our heroes finally arrived in Menominee.

"So, what's Menominee's claim to fame?" Bassy asked.

BC paused. "Well...the sign for our town presents us as 'The Dairy Capital of the U.P.'".

Bassy scoffed and said, "I'll remember that the next time you make fun of Newfoundland." He paused and then asked, "Where are we going anyway?"

"Well, no trip to Menominee would be complete without a visit to my sister's house. We can figure out where to go from there," BC replied.

"Is your sister hot?" Bassy asked.

"Don't even think about it. She's kicked the asses of men twice your size. My advice to you is to keep your trap shut."

"Hehe...you said 'trap', and that's kind of funny because my nickname is BassTRAP...ha ha!! Get it, get it???"

"Oh, I've got it all right...and you better shut up or you're gonna get it too..."

BC and Bassy pulled up in front of BC's sister's house.

"What's her name again?" Bassy asked.

"Julie," BC replied as they got out of the car.

"Mmmmmm...Julie...name kind of rolls off the tongue..."

"I already warned you, Bassy...do NOT try anything with my sister. She's a tough lady," BC said. They walked up the porch steps and knocked on the door.

Julie answered the door. "Kate! You didn't tell me you were coming! Yay!! Look, even Carl is excited!" Julie stepped aside, and her ginormous dog came bounding towards BC and Bassy.

"Great googly moogly, it's a bear!!!!!!!" Bassy screamed like a girl as Carl jumped up on him and knocked him down the porch.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Julie asked BC.

"Trust me...you DON'T wanna know..."

Bassy stood up and brushed dirt off of his clothes. "Ha ha, I meant to do that...I used to be an acrobat, ya know."

BC and her sister said nothing.

Bassy walked back up the porch steps and looked at Julie. "So...tell me...do you like foreigners?"

Julie put her hands on her hips and said, "So...tell me...do you like having your ass kicked by girls you just met?"

Bassy shrugged and replied, "I'm used to it."

Hopefully nothing! She just doesn't come here anymore. :(

I was searching for a thread, and I happened upon this one...it made me miss her...thought I'd bump it.

Besides, any posts that rip on Bassy are worth a bump. That would be A LOT of bumping though! :wink:

I was talking to the elusive tiff the other day on MSN

I guess we all can't come here forever, eh?

or can we?

maybe

Back
Top Bottom