It's officially an outage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
My cable tv just went out. :|

I'm such a dork...I was late on my cable tv bill, and it was my last warning before they cut me off :reject: but the bill was due today and I paid it today over the automated phone line earlier this evening with my credit card. Of course, the cable goes out just after midnight. I get all :hyper: and :shifty: think they cut me off already :mad:

I called the 24 hour service line, they said that wouldn't be the reason why I was cut off. The lady finally figured out that there was an outage in the area :|

*goes through withdrawal symptoms*

maybe I'll go to bed a little earlier tonight since I won't have the tv to keep me up :lol:

but I still have the blue crack :crack:

:scream: :der:

Last edited:
I always have the tv on in the background :reject:

the moment I get up, or the moment I get home from work, the I turn the tv on :crack:

ABEL said:
the moment I get up, or the moment I get home from work, the I turn the tv on :crack:
That or music.
I live alone... it keeps me company.

my cable used to go out lots :rant:...along with my cable internet... :mad: :crack:

Now i have no tv though, so that sort of solves that problem... :crack:

Angel said:

That or music.
I live alone... it keeps me company.

i live with someone else* and music still keeps me company.

*technically i guess you can say i live with 80 other girls...but still...the music :crack:

On Tuesday night, we had just one station go out...which was Fox...which meant no American Idol. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom