Its officially a wonderful Sat morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
and i woke up at 7:30 in the morning whioch, for a saturday, is quite unusual. i have slept enough, and i feel relaxed after a week of only getting 5 hrs per night.

i will take a shower now. then i will go to buy some food. then i will wash a tshirt for a party tonight. my flat looks awful, but i will clean later., because then, i have to go to university. i will participate in a course called intercultural theatre work, and its very, very challenging, you get very close to persons,.. nice people, everyone is creative. and opened. for new way of communication.

should be at home at around 6 p.m. then, i?ll clean my flat in case i take someone home tonight, and then go to the bday of a friend. he wants a bottle of gin and some weed and a keyboard. fine by me.

i think it?s a good day :) :dance:

holy.. why am i always late. i neither bought food :lol: i have to go my course starts in 20 min,.

:wave: heheeee

we had terrible weather today! poored down with rain for most of the day....and its cold....after we just had a weeks worth of weather around the 30C mark.....

Back
Top Bottom