its officially a western new yorkers rock thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously can't believe someone called bg a lousy bar slut and got a warning with a smiley face.

:|

icelle said:

wow, i just reread this thread, and i cant believe what i missed.

you just called bonosgirl84 a lousy bar slut.

thats just wrong. i see no humor in that post.

i wouldnt be surprised if bg drove to niagra falls and kicked your fucking ass.

and you know whats worse...khanada just gives a slap on the wrist.

great...fucking great.

that wasnt me, learn to fucking read, that was spencer00, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA..i think an apology is in order

sorry its not just you. I guess everyone cant read. this guy lives in buffalo, i live in the falls. You all should apologize. I started the thread, and he said those comments. You people are unfucking real. Seriously, I didnt even deserve my "slap on the wrist", icelle, pax, and u2 saves the world. Learn to read. i started the thread. I cant help where it goes from there.

Cassis said:
you ddnt tell him off, that counts too

i did in a previous thread. and i got yelled at as you see in the above posts. so i was trying to ignore all the negativity. I seriously dont understand whats going on, look at my previous threads and posts in zoo confessionals, i never start stuff with anyone, man you ppl turn so quickly on someone it is sickining.

the post was meant for spencewhateverthehellnumberigoesafterhisname.

never meant to get the city wrong.

icelle said:
the post was meant for spencewhateverthehellnumberigoesafterhisname.

never meant to get the city wrong.

well you quoted me, and now everyone is following like sheep and thrashing me, so i guess thats kind of an apology. But no one ever apologizes anyway.

So what officially counts as Western New York? The only west I know is the West Side Stadium issue. Coming from a New Yorker it's wierd but I thought we were all the same... without east/west/north/south sides :sad:

Sevikins said:
So what officially counts as Western New York? The only west I know is the West Side Stadium issue. Coming from a New Yorker it's wierd but I thought we were all the same... without east/west/north/south sides :sad:

:wave: any new yorker is cool. Its just thats how everyone refers to this area as. its everything in the left(topish corner i guess) like buffalo the falls, williamsville

I am affraid i do not know where west side stadium is or what the issue is about.

no, there's no kind of apology...

i do feel bad that i misquoted you...all i saw was red. i fucking hate when people call each other names, and everyone goes along with it, with no mod to put a stop to it.

and i am sorry that i misquoted you.

Lol alright. I don't know much about Upper New York as well so you'll have to excuse me. I did learn something about the watersheds and anti-DEP sentiments up there but that's totally not on topic so I'll digress.

On the West Side Stadium-- the mayor of NYC was trying to get the council (and whomever he needs to persuade) to allow the city of partially fund the building of a stadium for the NY Jets and there was this whole controversey about it b/c his opponents Gifford Miller and a bunch of others who are just following the wagon are complaining that building a stadium won't get as much profits as the city projects it to be. That and the stadium was going to be used for the Olympics (if we get it in 2012). Long long long assed legal battles and all. But that's pretty much all that I know of it. Hope it sheds some light. :wave:

icelle said:
no, there's no kind of apology...

i do feel bad that i misquoted you...all i saw was red. i fucking hate when people call each other names, and everyone goes along with it, with no mod to put a stop to it.

and i am sorry that i misquoted you.

yea i understand, people were getting crazy last night and i could see how that happened. I apologize myself for not trying to keep the peace better. I seriously dont have anything against anyone here. its just everyone can be so negative so stuff started sounding worse than it really was. I really dont want any enemies hear, i like it here. I sometimes take stuff to heart. but thank you for explaining yourself. The mod actually stepped in rather quick, it just seemed like a long time cause everyone was shooting responses really quickly. I think the mods do a super job with how tuff there job is. Its kinda like a ref in sports. With anycall they are not going to satisfy everyone.

Sevikins said:
Lol alright. I don't know much about Upper New York as well so you'll have to excuse me. I did learn something about the watersheds and anti-DEP sentiments up there but that's totally not on topic so I'll digress.

On the West Side Stadium-- the mayor of NYC was trying to get the council (and whomever he needs to persuade) to allow the city of partially fund the building of a stadium for the NY Jets and there was this whole controversey about it b/c his opponents Gifford Miller and a bunch of others who are just following the wagon are complaining that building a stadium won't get as much profits as the city projects it to be. That and the stadium was going to be used for the Olympics (if we get it in 2012). Long long long assed legal battles and all. But that's pretty much all that I know of it. Hope it sheds some light. :wave:

damn is everyone getting a new stadium. The yanks and the mets(i thought the new mets stadium was suppossed to host the 2012 olympics) I wonder how much this will cost us taxpayers, LOL.

TheBrush said:

damn is everyone getting a new stadium. The yanks and the mets(i thought the new mets stadium was suppossed to host the 2012 olympics) I wonder how much this will cost us taxpayers, LOL.

From what I read, they only proposed the Mets stadium after the West Side Stadium deal fell through. But do Upstate NYers pay taxes that go to benefit NYC?

My only gripe is why the hell Yankee Stadium needs a move... and a renovation. As you can see, I'm no Yankee fan. :wink:

Sevikins said:

From what I read, they only proposed the Mets stadium after the West Side Stadium deal fell through. But do Upstate NYers pay taxes that go to benefit NYC?

My only gripe is why the hell Yankee Stadium needs a move... and a renovation. As you can see, I'm no Yankee fan. :wink:

i agree, as a mets fan, I have quite a disliking for the yanks. I dont know, its part of new york so I would think so, but im not sure.

Only b/c the Yanks are the most overpaid yet the most unproductive team this year by far... :: whistles :: But I based that observation due to all the sports results I hear from the news.

I can't believe this thread hasn't been closed. I don't care what kind of reprimanding was done (thank you, Khanada :up: )...it still just shouldn't even be open, if you ask me. That was probably one of the meanest, most uncalled for things I've ever seen posted about someone here.

Allow me...

:heart: :lock: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom