It's Officially A Thread Started By BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*clears throat* Way way back in the 80s :lol: My dad somehow nailed all of his fingers together with one of those big huge nailguns. Because he was using a gun that didnt have the safety mechanizim while at work, they used his X-Ray and passed it around the jobsite with the title "Don't Do This!"

To this day there is not even the tiniest of scars and he has full use of his hand! :ohmy:

Ouch!

One time, my dad drilled a hole through his finger. He stood out in the front yard, trying to get our attention because he didn't want to come in the house and drip blood on the carpet! :crack: Had that been me, I would have come tearing into the house screamin', not carin' where the hell my blood landed.

We had to take him to the ER, and all of the adult areas were filled, so he had to be taken care of in a children's room...he got a Snoopy band-aid. :D

clesai- you forgot to start your story with "one time"

Hi Kat.:wave:

a secret code message for Kat: The bald eagle flies with one eye open. :shifty:

Ali Rose said:
a secret code message for Kat: The bald eagle flies with one eye open. :shifty:

A secret code message for you:

He ate my shoelaces...ate 'em hard, ate 'em fast, ate 'em good!!

Oh, and Tommy says, "Allo!" :lmao:

Cleasai said:
Noo we're s'posed to wow her! Not Oww her! :laugh: :lol:

:lol:

I found $20 yesterday that I didn't know I had which is good cuz I was down to like my last $5 till payday :hyper:

One time, when I was a little kid, my family was standing on the shore of Lake Superior. I all of the sudden decided to take off running into the lake to run out to touch a boat (hey, I was little, I didn't realize how far away the boat was!!). There was a big drop off though, so my dad freaked out and ran after me...he grabbed my arm and pulled me back so hard that he dislocated my elbow. :crack: Owwwwww................

Last edited:
I also ran into the corner of a wall and had to get stitches in my head. I also fell on gravel and chewed me knee up. Yes, i was accident prone.

One time, I made a fried egg and cheese sandwich, but when I bit into it, the toast slid back, and the cheese went on my upper lip...it was so damn hot that it burned me. My upper lip was one huge scab. :der: I couldn't laugh or smile or it would split and bleed. Naturally, everybody at school always tried to make me laugh. :mad: I also received the nickname "Cheeseburn"...CB for short...

That's kind of funny cuz CB is BC backwards...

:shifty:

my brother hit me over the head with a paint can when I was a kid (probably about 10 years old or so)...I forget what happened exactly...but I ran into the house with blood dripping down my forehead and I had to get stitches

One time, while riding out mountain bikes through the canyon here, my brother fell down the side of a cliff. You know that episode of The Simpson's where Homor tries to teach Bart a lesson and tries to jump the canyon with a skateboard... but ends up tumbling down the side of it? Yup, that was Richie... except that it was a bike that tumbled after him :lol:

One time, my dad shot his brother right below the eye with a BB gun. Another time, his brother hit him in the back with a dart...another time, it was with an arrow.

OWWWWW......

Boys are mean!!!!!!!

my dad used to hand snails from the garage door when he was little with my grandma's embroidery floss. They would stretch right out of their shells.

Last edited:
ABEL said:
my brother hit me over the head with a paint can when I was a kid (probably about 10 years old or so)...I forget what happened exactly...but I ran into the house with blood dripping down my forehead and I had to get stitches

:lmao:

sorry :silent:

I love snails. Back home, we lived on a dead end gravel road in the country, so we had to walk to the end of our road to wait for the school bus. Somedays, there's be tons of snails there, and I'd gather them all up and play with them...sometimes, I'd take them on the bus and sneak them into class with me when I was little.

One time, my brother Richie, my cousin, me, and some other friends were out celebrating the 2000 New Years Party in Balboa Park. Well none of us has any tickets to get into the beer gardens or concerts. Keep in mind we were so far beyond being simply just "drunk" at this point.

A few of the other friends decieded to do something really brillant and jump the huge fence that surrounded the whole event. Well, the first 3 people made it just fine. However the 4th guy caught his nads on the fence and ripped his pants. After awhile they saw blood and he felt pain...

An hour later they admitted him into the emergency room. He came way too close to have one of his testicles surgecially removed. To this day we call him "Amada, The One Nut Wonder!"

Back
Top Bottom