It's officially a thread ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angela Harlem said:
marie, tell us your favourite band from which era?

is it dream theatre? tears for fears? cheese? that 99 luft balloons chick? i know you dig that, being all cosmopolitan and all! :happy:

:lol:

Well... you're asking in such a gentle way...

=====

Do you think ?

--------- hahaha!

:drool:

because INXS was a great band and nobody is Michael Hutchence

....... but I've always been attracted to this strange artefact................ which is chocolate

:(

teethy claims his bananas always work.

but i have a strange suspicion we're talking about something different. something to do with half-eaten produce in my closet.

Okay, I'll admit it... i love Roaland Orzabal. :sad:

Do I need to go to the Zoo Confessional now, Angela? :no:

It sounds scarry in there!

Will you go with me?... hold my hand?

:hug:

:no: :no: :no: Roland Orzabal is not dead!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't say that.

on a semi-related topic to your post though beli, I read that Adam's favourite song is "wake up dead man". (a bit of trivia to pass the time away until I go into the zoo confessional) :no: :no: :no: :biting nails

Last edited:
Yes Beli, that's what Adam said, but it was an old interview. So, he could have changed his mind by now. Wake Up Dead Man is an incredible song! I think Adam's got good taste -- he's "the poshest member of U2", you know, that's what Bono said.

Also, type in your search box U2 wake up dead man -- there are articles about this song. It's a great song.

but, I'm still :biting my nails until Angela gets here.

I hope she will let me go a little easy since I'm sick.

Last edited:
Its about 8:30am where Angela lives so shes probably commuting to work at the moment. If its a work day for her. I cant recall. Its Thursday morning though. Im off to work too. cya :wave:

Back
Top Bottom