It's Officially a serious question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a whole pizza for lunch today :sick: and because of that I felt guilty to even eat anything else for the rest of the day.

but now Im hungry :der:

Bonochick said:
Captain Crunch is on sale. Dad and I are going to buy some this weekend.

:yes:

Buy 1 get one Free, that's what I did this week

I have 2 boxes of Captain Crunch :laugh:

Sicy, try letting the Captain Crunch soak a little more in the milk before you eat it, lol

Ali Rose said:
ok you see i posted this before i actually saw what this thread turned into.

I didnt notice there were 6 pages. Sorry bout throwing everyone off topic

:lmao:

It's kinda funny (and yet sad) that we actually have to apologize in IO when we stay on topic :laugh:

All this talk of Captain Crunch...I was looking through old pictures, and I found a picture of myself from high school on Cereal Mascot Day during homecoming week...I had dressed up as Captain Crunch.

OMFC, no wonder I didn't have any friends. :silent: :laugh: :der:

I'm almost too embarrassed to post it...

No, I think I AM too embarrassed to post it. :reject:

Damn school spirit. School spirit makes you look like a dork. :mad:

At least I was one better than my friend who dressed up as Cocoa the Monkey or whoever that was...at least I think I was...:der:

bonosloveslave said:
You know we love you no matter what and could think no less of you

umm, i mean that in a good way

Of course you could think no less of me...you already are scrapin' the bottom of the barrel. :wave:

bonosloveslave said:
and besides, do you really have any pride left, um, to be shamed out of? :D

Damn...you've got me there! :D

Okay...so check it...this was winter homecoming of my senior year. For all 8 homecomings, I had never once missed a dress-up day...I couldn't break that perfect record because of stupid Cereal Mascot Day...so I put on a navy blue blazer and slapped together a hat...

33665%3B6723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A33%3B74%3Bot1lsi

Okay...I'll just be sitting in the reject box now...

:reject:

Side fact: That was my friend's locker covered in the bows...it was her birthday, and I had gotten to school early to decorate her locker and the wall above it.

Back
Top Bottom