It's Officially a Screen Saver of my artwork...I think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Ok well, I think I've done it!

I need you're help to test it out for me! I made a screen saver using my artwork from my web page. I've uploaded the screen saver and it's now ready to download from my webpage, I think...If it works! lol :cute:

So please, download it, install it, give it a try and let me know if there is anything that needs to be fixed or changed! This is my first attempt at ever making a screen saver, lol. It may or may not work :der:

(sorry I only have a windows version of the screen saver)

To download my screen saver, just go to my website:

www.geocities.com/lizartlizard

Let me know what you think!

BTW, the software I used to make the screen saver is a shareware software. I haven't registered it yet until I try it and make sure it works. You may get a message saying that the screen saver was made with an unregistered version, and it may ask if you wish to register it, just ignore that message.

thank you :D

I just realized I left out a drawing tho, so I'm gonna have to redo it tonite :scream:

I'm glad it works tho :yes:

stoopid geocities :scream:

I hate it when it says that, it means that a lot of people have been looking at the site (which is good :yes: ) but when that happens, and you exceed your data transfer rate or whatever, it says temporarily unavailable.... I guess it has something to do with band width? :shrug:

just try again later when it says that :)

Back
Top Bottom