It's Officially #a load of rubbish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I don't think anyone else in my flat realizes that we have to take the garbage out. Actually, I know that two of my flatmates do because they were in the kitchen when I came back from taking it out to the dumpsters last week when I got tired of it overflowing.

The trashcan was getting really full over the weekend, and I thought surely someone would realize it needs to be emptied sometime soon.

I was wrong.

Now not only is the trashcan overflowing, but there are THREE additional bags of trash sitting next to it.

If they think I'm going to drag all that trash out to the dumpsters, they are dead wrong.

It's a standoff. I'm not going to be the only one to ever take out the trash.

:angry:

When they have to wade through a pile of garbage to get to the kitchen sink, they'll realize that I can't always be the only one who takes it out.

:crack:

Though I can feel it staring at me through the wall....

that sign didn't work for me either :grumpy:

just ask if anyone cann tell you where to the kitchen sink is

Next time I'm putting it all by the door. I had to make two trips in the freezing wind all the way down to the dumpsters while some mystery liquid ran down my arm. :mad:

:lol:

How funny would it be if some random person just came around and kicked in the door and said, "I heard you haven't been taking out the trash. Now it's time to PAY! :mad:"

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom