It's Officially a House....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ill be about 40 and still be living at home :laugh:

I want to travel and travel and travel and move all the time :love:

congrats though :up:

NOMAAAAAARRRR!

Hell yeah, I'll be there with bells on (or least wooing you with my bobby brown dance!). Congrats!!!!! :D

Thanks everyone!! :) I'll try to have pictures soon - I did a whole "before" roll of film this weekend while we were tearing the place apart.

April and Kris - you'll definetly have to come sometime! I would love that! Especially if Kris promises the Bobby Brown Dance!

Angela Harlem said:
You're renovating too??

:drool: Can I be your friend? :D

Before + After pics :applaud:

How are you with a paintbrush? :D

I got my "before" pics back today.... We've gotten one room painted, the rugs torn up, the walls all stripped of wallpaper, and the bathroom ready. Not to mention an ungodly amount of cleaning done... the place was filthy. We get walls tomorrow (thank God!) and the floors are getting re-sanded/polished next week. Hopefully a lot of painting this weekend. I'll try to scan them when I get a chance!! I just hope my computer doesnt blow up when I attach it to my scanner!!

She ls Raging said:
April and Kris - you'll definetly have to come sometime! I would love that! Especially if Kris promises the Bobby Brown Dance!

Anything for you, dahling!

meegannie said:
:applaud:

Same here. I don't know how people do it! :confused:

I used to think the same thing! It's amazing what you can save when you really really buckle down and cut expenses etc. MY fiance and I (both of us are blue collar workers with average salaries) saved close to 9,000 in 2 months.

:eek: Two months??? :faint:

I saved 60% of my income (literally everything that wasn't bills, rent, or transportation) for two YEARS and barely saved that much!!

I'm impressed!!! :applaud: :):up:

meegannie said:
:eek: Two months??? :faint:

I saved 60% of my income (literally everything that wasn't bills, rent, or transportation) for two YEARS and barely saved that much!!

I'm impressed!!! :applaud: :):up:

I also had the advantage of living at home, so that helped with rent. Also... the two of us did a LOT of overtime. Which sucked royally at the time, but paid off in the long run!!

Back
Top Bottom