It's Officially a GOOD day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
:wave:

:sexywink:

Don't usually care much for New Year's, but the sun is shining and I feel happy! Got to chat with my favourite people. :D

I feel loved. :hug: :kiss: :flirt:

:dance:

Me later--> :drunk: haha :lol:

I'm depressed that the year of the palindrome is ending...however...the sun IS shining...it almost makes me wanna crack a smile.

Okay...I did. :)

I made some roast just now...my sis gave me instructions over the phone

it's been marinating in red wine since yesterday...
put it in a pot...put pepper and basil leaves on it..onions...suace...

I hope I did good!
I hope we all don't die from food poisoning!

after that I had a couple glasses of wine for myself

one for roast...one for me...
another for the roast...
one for me!!!

top that off with a gin and tonic for good meausre...for myself

then I went outside on the deck...and a cat was out there and started rubbing up against me and what not...no I petted the cat for a while...it wanted to come into my place but I couldn't let it in!!

do male cats have...male parts?

Basstrap said:

do male cats have...male parts?

Yes I think so..In 4th year in Biology we learnt that the male cat hurts the female cat with his male parts when they make baby cats :ohmy:

That Reminds Me Of This Story I Read

Lara Mullen said:

Yes I think so..In 4th year in Biology we learnt that the male cat hurts the female cat with his male parts when they make baby cats :ohmy:

Oh.

Oh my.

Lara Mullen said:

I do recognise that bioligical factoid from my school years..the female felines should stress that if they do it again they will lose it...

We were told about it in more detail than that :ohmy: and then we got a little speech on whales too :ohmy:

I was shocked

you're all a bunch of sickos. especially that pommie boy.

how on earth did this lovely little thread go from happy about being loved, etc. to prickly wee wee's...

life is like a sponge..sooner or later your sanity will be squeezed out by the end

~:| ~:| ~:|

the lollypop guild..the lollypop guild....

the pommie one may well have been providing a statement of agreement towards her cha cha's observations about the sexual properties of the male feline...

..have to ask yourself who scandalised who? oh leafy one...

Re: life is like a sponge..sooner or later your sanity will be squeezed out by the end

ACROB@T said:

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

I wanted to say bout the prickly things but i didnt know it i could or not :laugh:

it comes in pints?

daisybean said:
aaawwww they look like little "I could care less" sperm smilies

..its because sperm do lack a certain drive and pulsing motivation..there can only be one..maybe if a silver or bronze were awarded to the runner-up it would make the trip more worthwhile and provide greater conclusive satisfaction..

*edited for the sake of it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom