It's officially a chance meeting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A bazllion tourists walking around Downtown Disney and the 3 Interlanders find each other by accident!!!

:heart:Martha:heart:

i was at disneyland with daisy yesterday too:(

maybe next time...

So do you all have something like a year-long pass to Disney? Once a year has been enough for the theme parks I visit (but I've never been to Disney) - what's the big draw for you, especially with not having small kids (BAWs and martha)?

We were in Downtown Disney, which is a Disney-owned shopping area/outdoor mall type of thing. I went there to see a movie. The BAWs were there to have dinner.

I usually only go to Disneyland once every year or two. I used to have a pass, but I didn't use it that much. Now when I want to go, I have a friend of mine sign me in.

Like Martha, I visit Disneyland/CA Adventure (2 different parks at the same place) maybe once every two or three years...BAW visits both parks probably 3 to 4 times a year with Doozer and other family members...last night was just a chance meeting; we were in line at the ESPN Zone, a restaurant/arcade/bar...Martha was walking by and saw BAW's T-shirt...

Next thing you know, Martha and I are bumping knees beneath the table and she's drinking my beer.....

A good time had by three Interlanders.... :wink:

BAW likes to shop and play at the park; I like to people watch...:yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom