it's officially a birthday cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just picked up a chocolate cake at the bakery for my dad's surprise birthday party tonight. I left the cake in my car until we can, uh, clandestinely move the thing to my parents' van for the supposedly routine trip to my brother's place where the party will be held. I can't get it off of my mind. It's been almost a year since I had cake!!!

I am looking at a photo album and I found the funniest picture of my sisters first birthday she is approaching the cake im sitting with a :| on my face and my brother is HOWLING in the background :lmao:

all the smilies went funny :crack:

338%3C396323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3B7%3D%3A94%3DXROQDF%3E2323472467734ot1lsi

i really think it was enourmas my aunt worked at a bakery until I was 4 so all our cakes were massive we never ate them we used to give pieces away then throw the rest you

My firstt birthday cake had my name on it :cute:

I had a fantastic minnie mouse cake - the only bit I wanted was the bubblegum red nose - its all i talked about for a day - my brother ate it and i cried for about an hour - he had to spit it out though :| I got a wafer instead there were wafer ears covered in liqorice.

:laugh:Lara:laugh:

I used to hate cake until a few years ago. Now I crave it all the time. When Sam was here last Monday we got chocolate cake with hot fudge sauce and vanilla icecream at Wetherspoons. :drool:

Wetherspoons fudge cake :combust:

Meggie Isent you a pm about "the secret" :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom