It's Officially A Bad Haircut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I have no digital camera to show you how awful I look now...so here is a Paint representation...

33599%3B%3B523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A89%3A745ot1lsi

It's like, the cut is horrible...but then I thought maybe once she styled it, it would look better. She gives me the fucking dorkiest style in the world though...it looks awful on me! She put so much shit in my hair that I look like a greaseball. :rant:

If I EVER go back there again...that bitch is not getting anywhere near my hair again. She didn't even fucking listen to me...she cut it WAY too short. I told her where I wanted the shortest layer to fall...she made that where the longest layer fell...and then she took more off so it wasn't even that long. I've been crying since I got out to my car.
:sad:

I look like a freak.

Anybody have a paperbag I can put over my head?

aww :hug: BC

I'm sure it's not as bad as you think...we're always our own worst critic when it comes to hair.

Dad just called from work and said he'd take me out to eat to cheer me up, but I don't wanna go out in public. :|

Seriously...I need like a paperbag smiley or something...

Whoever finds one gets a present.

I'm sure it'll look better once you wash it and style it yourself. When I get mine cut and styled, they always spray it with 8,000 products and tease (not like :lol: "tease" or :flirt: "tease") it because I have fine hair. They did weird things with my bangs too, and no matter what, when you get a haircut in Kentucky, they try as hard as possible to make you look like a country western singer or a bad 80's band. So I look like this when I get a haircut:

86gloryshot.jpg

Ah I'm sure it's way better than you think. I thought the haircut on the picture looked nice!

Take a pic and show us girl, I'm sure its not that bad.

anon.gif

what do I win? :wave:

awwww :hug: BC :hug:

I'm sorry you're so upset, sweetie. Haircuts are always stressful. You never know, though, it might be exactly what you've needed. Sometimes long hair weighs us down and makes us look frumpy.. (I think I currently have that problem) and we don't realize it. I bet once you've slept on it and put some makeup on and styled your hair the way you want.. you will look wonderful.

Just my .02, sweetie. :hug:

Sicy & meggy...you rock so hard...meggy gets extra points cuz of the Ryan thread in PLEBAns for me. :kiss:

What to get for the girls who have everything??? :tongue:

Bad haircuts are...........BAD!

Sorry about the bad haircut honey-bunny. You know what they say "At least it will grow out". I'm sure you look cute anyway. :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm sure you look fine, girl.

We'll make sure all the guys dance with you next weekend ok? (Ok, well, not all of them, lol)

:wave: :hug:

Dammit, my house is all dusty...I have to dust before any Interferencers enter my house...*lol*

Umm...I mean, Dad's house...*thinks*...he should do the dusting then.........:shifty:

Well...anyways...I brushed my hair out a bit, and it's starting to look better. We'll see how fixing it tomorrow morning goes!

aw girl!!! I'll be the judge of that! I'm sure its very cute! I"m gettin my hair cut on Tuesday :D

Its gettin way to long blech

I look like a hippie. Its just way too flat and boring.

Maybe my hair isn't so bad afterall...

A guy at the movies asked me out!!!!! :laugh: Wow!

Yes, I declined..............:p

Bonochick said:
Maybe my hair isn't so bad afterall...

A guy at the movies asked me out!!!!! :laugh: Wow!

Yes, I declined..............:p

:ohmy:

*runs out to get a bad haircut

;)

I haven't had my hair cut since the first week of April. :reject:

*Never judge a haircut on the day you get it.
Especially if its a dramatic change, you will ultimately despise it.
*If it particularly makes you want to shave your whole head and cry everytime u look in a mirror, wash immediately.
*Ignore it for the rest of the day and do not leave the house.
*Sleep on it hard.
*Wake in the morning, mess up and brush to calm it down.
*Realize the hair"stylist"s poofiness was just them trying to be creative and michaelangelolike and let them have their moment of glory, as you brush it out straight and relax again.
*Notice you are a new and fabulous sexy beast.
*Go to the movies and get asked on a date.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by ZA's Daily Tips of Hairly Desire
and is proudly sponsored by The Cowgirl's House of The Do.

Last edited:
zooropamanda said:
*Realize the hair"stylist"s poofiness was just them trying to be creative
what if you like poofy hair? :wink:

j/k, i agree with everything you said. i had to do the same thing when i got most of my hair chopped off about 10 :silent: years ago. it went from halfway down my back to right at my ears. i was so upset wondering if i regretted it or anything, but i went home, washed it, styled it my way (meaning i just brushed it lol), and loved it. i did it to grow out my bangs. :D

I actually think you Paint rendition is a cute haircut

Mrs. Edge and I got our hair done together on Firday night at her stylists place. It was awesome. It was this really cool art studio in an old warehouse in Toronto. We had to go up all of these stairwells and down all these hallways.

Jess' hair looked great. I got to read a cool English style magazine called ID (it even had an article about a local Minneapolis performer who is getting big in England I guess, but I discovered him before England did dammit). There was also a piece in Jane about him. (Har Mar Superstar)

And then it was my turn, and she "textured" my hair. Jess didn't expect my hair to take so long. Proly my best haircut ever. Yup, in Toronto.

Haircuts are therapy for me...most of the time.

:crazy:

My male co-workers gave me compliments today ranging from "nice" to "gorgeous"...

I am lovin' my hair more now...:D

Yay, that's awesome! It takes a while to get used to it, I cut my hair a few years ago when it was down to my waist, up to about chin length :eek:

I'm sure you look boootiful, can't wait to see pics next week, from all the ones you guys are gonna take this weekend, *right*???

BonoChick-
Perhaps you shoulda requested a "sexydiamondhaircut"
Next time remeber to do this..:angry:
thank
u

Diamond
:dance:

looks like you solved the fact that your haircut isn't really as bad (with everybody's compliments)

i was going to say that you could wear a hat for about a week or so (cos after that a haircut usually loses anybad-haircut-ness). but then i figured that if yor paint representation was remotly accurate, you probably still have too much hair to hide under a hat. unless it's a really big hat.

and then i remembered that wearing a hat after you recently get a haircut is a bad idea. or atleast in my experience it involves a lot screaming "NOOOOOOOO!!!" and trying desperatly to fight off friends and family members who seem to think it's a good idea to try to rip off your hat to see the haircut.

Back
Top Bottom