It's officially .50 cents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
So I went to Long John Silvers to lunch today to get some fish to go (the location by me doesn't have a drive thru).

I have always loved Long John Silvers, especially they're tartar sauce, which has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid :drool: I always get extra tartar sauce cuz I also use it on my fries and hush puppies.

So today I went in and was :mad: cuz when I asked the lady for extra tartar sauce, she said that it was .50 cents more for extra tartar sauce, and that only one packet of tartar sauce was included per peice of fish. WTF? those packets are so small I usually use at least two packets per peice of fish.

I dunno, I'm just :rant: about it...I can understand them wanting to charge more for extra tartar sauce, but one packet per peice of fish? :angry:

I think I'm not going back to LJS, and I sent them a comment thru their website too :down:

/rant

Last edited:
and what's worse, is that they still have the little self serve pump things inside for the sauces and ketchup, so if I'd eaten it there, I coulda had as much tartar sauce as I wanted :angry:

you should come in with a tupperware container and just fill that up instead of asking for any packets

:tongue: i like tartar sauce

i'm hungry now and could really go for some fish and chips...

Y'all=Suck cause dammit I'm hungry too! :rant: oooooh I have frozen fish thingies in my freezer. no tartartar sauce though :|

When John was here, we went to LJS, and John asked for "valt minegar"...........:lmao: I STILL tease him about that...cuz I'm merciless...:p :laugh:

:mad: That's annoying...
now i'm hungry too though... :slant:

I hate how here places charge you extra if you want to actually eat at the place...take away is normal (well, normally elevated London prices) but if you want to sit at a coffee shop, it's extra. :mad:

well I sent Long John Silvers a comment on their website...the first reply back was a form letter just saying "thank you for your comment, hope to see you soon" :rant: so I wrote them back again, and said "is this all you have to say about losing a customer?" lol.

Today I got another email from a different person, and they apologized and said they wouldn't charge extra for tartar sauce, ketchup or shrimp sauce and they're sending me 2 FREE meal cards :hyper:

Last edited:
Omig Abel! I'm so gonna drag you along next time I want to go through a drive-thru. :lol: Im actually a secret shopper. One of my clients that I could "shop" from is a popular burger chain. Maybe I should just send you in for me instead :wink:

Back
Top Bottom