it's officially 4:45am...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
and I can't sleep :no: :yawn:

I took a nap earlier this evening, I wasn't feeling too good...I think I ate something that didn't agree with me, but I feel fine now after taking a nap earlier...I guess that's why I can't sleep now. It's 4:45am, and I have to be at work at 11am :mad:

Awwww. :hug: I hope you get to sleep soon, ABEL, it really sucks when you have insomnia.

(Alternative post in case you read this in the morning after getting some sleep: I'm glad you got to sleep eventually.)

adamswildhoney said:
I got up at 6:30am this morning and its a Sunday Morning what the heck am I doing up this early???????

I'd say you're addicted :drool:

I finally made it to sleep :yawn:

but I over slept this morning!!! lol! Luckily, I only live about 2 minutes from work, and it only takes me 10 minutes or so to get ready when I'm in a hurry, so I was only 15 minutes late.

You know how out of it I was tho? I kept hitting the snooze alarm, and thinking that it was only 9 something insntead of 11 something, cuz I kept thinking the snooze alarm time was the actual time :lol: :coocoo:

One of my co-workers just said to me "You look like you just woke up..." and I said "I did!" and he said "you know how I can tell? You still have the pillow crease on your cheek!" :ohmy: :silent: :lmao:

I couldn't fall asleep last night...how could I have not been tired after having stayed up the entire night before and working all day? :coocoo:

Hehe...I haven't used that smiley in awhile...

:heart: :coocoo: :heart:

I drifted off at around 6 this morning and didn't get up until noon.

well I was going to just take a nap earlier...fell asleep on the sofa, I forget what time, probably 9 or 10pm, something like that...now it's 6am and I'm wide awake :crack: I guess I'll try to go back to bed for a couple hours in a little while. Nothing like irregular sleep schedule due to lack of sleep the night before :der:

Back
Top Bottom