It's Officiall happy thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I've seen too much grumpiness, whining and general crankiness around this place.....I'm cranky too....I hate my relatives...but that is for another thread....

anyway...instead of having a rant thread, which will only depress people more....I think a happiness thread would be better.

STOP BEING SO CRANKY PEOPLE :)

kitties.jpg

puppies.jpg

Happy.jpg

smile.jpg

daisybean said:
I've seen too much grumpiness, whining and general crankiness around this place.....I'm cranky too....I hate my relatives...but that is for another thread....

anyway...instead of having a rant thread, which will only depress people more....I think a happiness thread would be better.

STOP BEING SO CRANKY PEOPLE :)

puppies.jpg

Great idea!!

I am having a heart attack over those puppies......:love:

I soooo love my profession :)

daisybean said:
Actually those dogs are being trained to be guide dogs, which makes me want to love them even more:heart:

Yay! I'm going to do one of my externships at Leader Dogs for the Blind in 2004. We donated (?) a dog to them a long while back when we were moving and couldn't keep her, and she actually made it all the way through the program and ended up going with an older man in Puerto Rico.
They have a puppy program where people raise the dog for the first year to socialize it etc and then give it back - would be nice to constantly be getting puppies but I think it would be really hard to give the dog back after all that time....

ahhhh!!!
the hot dog!!

ntohing in the whole world can be cuter than that!!

...in an act of sentimentality here is a little character from last years Christmas festivities here in IO..he has no name..plenty of swagger.. but no name

ccat.jpg

Last edited:
:cute: AWWWWW!!!!

*dies of cuteness overload*

I'm not cranky i'm off to get a facial and i just bought new glasses!!! So now i can SEE again!!! :D :happy:

I've been on a "spoil myself" rampage this week. Cuz everything rocks and i've got a great job(for which i'm very lucky, i know)....:D :dance: :hyper:

Oh my god!!! You're torturing me. :love:

* Grabs heidi and runs away kissing and loving and cuddling the whole way.

more :hyper: more

Awww, those labs are so cute, it makes me want to cry...I want a pet so much...

This one looks like the dog I had when I was younger... :)
tn_Puppy6_jpg.jpg

I could not agree more daisybean!!!! great thread :)
I love the way animals make us happy too :D

basstrap, take that picture down now, it's scaring me. it reminds me of how they determine if cows are in estrus...by painting on their backs cos they like to um mount each other. Bonosloveslave will know what I'm talking about!!! :D

Ok my teeth are rotting out of my head over these pics.....:drool:

Basstrap that Kangaroo is hysterical :lmao:

But yeah BA sadly I know *way* more than I ever wanted to know about sex in most domesticated animals :silent:

ACROB@T said:
...in an act of sentimentality here is a little character from last years Christmas festivities here in IO..he has no name..plenty of swagger.. but no name

ccat.jpg

Hmmm...... this guy looks like a "SantaPaws" to me......:hmm:

butthenagainIwannahughimandpethimandsqueezehimandlovehimandcallhimGeorge

Aww kitties!!!!!

These are my 2 babies.
Fat Zoe is the one hiding out inside the box, while the baby Abby is stalking her from above. I dont think this is too clear, and sorry if this does horizontal scroll and stuff....I cant use snapfish!

335%3B695523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D97%3C%3D544%3Dxroqdf%3E2323355%3C996%3A8ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom