it's official # your dog or cat may be bummed out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I was just doing some research on one of the medications I take for my autism. I won't bore you with the name of the damn thing., it's an anti-depressant. Anyway, I went into one web site about the stuff and it was all about giving it to your dog or cat. I know there is nothing funny about a depressed dog or cat and I hope I don't seem to be insensitive about this, but I couldn't help but think "gosh, I don't believe this is what I'm looking for". I had never heard of giving it to pets. Now I have. You learn something every day.

My family have lots of Cockers, and one of them who belongs to my sister used to get this dreadful grass rash because she loved rolling in it and the vet said to give her a Polaramine a day. They're human antihistamine tablets for allergies and hayfever etc.
:lol:

When my german sheppard died, my other dog got really depressed. She started sleeping a lot more and would not play at all for several weeks. I took her to the vet but she did not reccomend any meds. She got over it.

I always knew animals had emotions, but I didn't know anything about them. I personally have never owned a pet, although my family had a dog when I was growing up. My sister is the animal freak in the family. She has a cat. This cat is pretty aggressive. She bites my sister. Maybe she could use some of this drug since one thing it's used for is if the animal is too agressive.

Back
Top Bottom