It's Official# WTF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I don't even know what to say here....

certain people suck a lot,....
you know who you are!!!:der:

Kirk....:shocked:

OMG i'm sooooo sorry....we were just having some fun.....I guess we took it too far...

Is there anything i can do to make it up to you? :( :sad:

BC please start a list of 1000 reasons why WE suck...

:scream:

:banghead:

Now, Kirk...may I remind you who had the idea for the bet? Who proposed the terms of the bet?

You did this to yourself. :p :D

I was tellin' some other people...when I made that comment, I had no intention of actually writin' 1000 things...I figured I'd go up to like 50, and we'd all have a laugh. But then you had to start eggin' me on in MSN, tellin' me that it couldn't be done...then...you throw a wager on the table...and I'm not one to back down from a challenge that I know I can succeed at! :macdevil:

*walks away, singin'* "With aaaaaarms wide oooooopen!

Now...are those all alternates of you BC?

that is just lame!

Basstrap said:
that is just lame!

Care to rephrase that? Because...as I recall...these were included in the terms of our bet, as created by you:

"If you somehow make it to 1000 I will change my avatar and sig to one of your choosing and I will praise your infinite wisdom in every response to any thread or post you make"

You are supposed to be praising my infinite wisdom.

Praise me! :mad:

oops....damn terms...

*triex to burn them*

Kat is the most amazing woman God ever envisioned

daisybean said:

btw....how long does he have to keep it for?

According to the terms, he said he would change his sig and avatar. He didn't say anything about changing back.

:macdevil:

I hate when like.. I'm at the store or something, and they give me canadian pennies or dimes because they look like american coins, and then when I try to put them in a vending machine it wont let me and then I get realy :mad:. Canadians :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom