It's official worst time at the movies ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I swear, they ought to do intelligence measurement in cinemas.

OK, I can deal with constant talking - though that gets tiring after 15 minutes or so. At least babble quietly. (and is it that hard to keep up with the story and not ask obvious questions?)

It was my first time, though, that I had popcorn thrown at me from the row behind me. Like 15 times.

Also first time that the clever person in the very back row (must have been right in front of the projector) discovered his hand will show on the screen if they raise it up.

(bonus point for getting soft kicks in the back of my seat)

*sorry for the triple post, my computer was acting strange*

Last edited:
When I was away I used to go to the cinema during the siesta when nobody else wanted to go. :drool:

What was the movie?

I go to the movies perhaps 2 times a year for that very reason. It drives me nuts. The worst is the people who kick the back of your chair. And then when i finally say something, I feel uncomfortable for the rest of the show. It ruins the entire movie going experience. I have zero patience for others when they are rude. I am mortified if I kick the person's chair in front of me accidentally. My mother raised me TOO well.

U2girl said:
I swear, they ought to do intelligence measurement in cinemas.

OK, I can deal with constant talking - though that gets tiring after 15 minutes or so. At least babble quietly. (and is it that hard to keep up with the story and not ask obvious questions?)

It was my first time, though, that I had popcorn thrown at me from the row behind me. Like 15 times.

Also first time that the clever person in the very back row (must have been right in front of the projector) discovered his hand will show on the screen if they raise it up.

(bonus point for getting soft kicks in the back of my seat)

*sorry for the triple post, my computer was acting strange*

i've complained about somethign similar and they gave me a free ticket to another showing of the movie i wanted to see.

Back
Top Bottom