It's official #wooooooooooooo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw the video again last night...that damn video...I don't even know if I like the song, but I always have to watch the video when it's on...and I don't know why.

ICE COLD!

Shake it sh shake it
Shake it sh shake it
Shake it sh shake it
Shake it
Shake it sh shake it
Shake it like a polaroid picture
Shake it sh shake it
Shake it sh shake it
Shake it sh shake it
Shake it sugar
Shake it like a polaroid picture

ahaa, taking the open minded approach now are we!

in related news

Hey ya! is not on the radio right now

well, it probably is somewhere
but not on mine

I am listening to a "classic rock" station ... I don't think they'll be playing Outkast anytime soon.

Though this station seems to consider Mysterious Ways to be "classic rock" ... I didn't think MW was old enough to be considerd "classic"

Mysterious Ways is neither a classic nor does it rock :hmm:

I also heard "Whose gonna ride your wild horses" on the radio today

and "Stuck in a moment" yesterday :hyper:

Hey ya is one of those songs that kind of infect you.

If I had the iTunes store thing, I might buy it. But I couldn't justify an entire album. Although Outkast is supposedly good.

I dunno, I'll just ramble away now...

Last edited:
perhaps.? Have you taken any belly dancing classes?

Salome shaking it would for sure improve it though.

Mysterious Ways kicks arse live

on another subject

I am about to join a Radiohead forum and in light of the universal right to ones own opinion I would like to make a signature out of this review I found

It would be nice if 'Amnesiac' was a grower, but it's the opposite. Repeated listens draw out its infinite flaws, its awful smugness, and remind you that were this not A Radiohead Album it would have been consigned to the pile marked 'Not A Patch On Aphex Twin' last week. Not to say that it's a dreadful album, because it's not. It's just not very good, and, being A Radiohead Album, that's not nearly good enough. It won't be listened to next week, let alone next year, and if it achieves anything at all, perhaps it'll put all those silly 'OK Computer' best LP of all time lists in context.

anyone any ideas how I could make it a tad shorter?

Back
Top Bottom