It's Official# Windex bottles...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was an accident... I was cleaning the window... and it fell... :laugh: Oops.

:lol:

this thread reminds me of a Late Night with David Letterman episode back in the old days when he'd drop watermelons and stuff from the roof of the building just to see what it would do

If that was the case bonosgirl... it failed because I ran down in time to salvage 1/4 of it into another bottle. lol

Ya know...being unemployed and having so much time on my hands...this has inspired me to do some experiments of my own...:hmm:

ABEL said:
:lol:

this thread reminds me of a Late Night with David Letterman episode back in the old days when he'd drop watermelons and stuff from the roof of the building just to see what it would do

i :heart: those episodes.

i wish i could try, but they already thwarted my plans by putting in a "screen" :mad:

:angry: screen :angry:

Because if you would have thought of that before, I would be useless. I'm here to think of the things that everybody else forgets. If you could think up that stuff on your own, you might as well "accidentally" trip and stab me in the heart with scissors because my life would be meaningless.

Or something.

:shifty:

Okay...moving right along...:laugh:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
according the daddy on my big fat greek wedding, windex also cures all first aid problems. ;)

That's what I was going to say, but then I completely forgot about it! That movie was a riot.

Back
Top Bottom