Its Official # Why are my boobs so HUGE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All physcial features will change when people get older. Breasts and butts will sag, eyes will get wrinkles around them, a little extra weight will appear around the middle... There is so much more to another person than what they look like. :yes:

/end serious comment]

Yes, but first impresions are everything these days. A personality is everything, I won't argue against that.....but in the real world it is hard to just get the personality out like you can online.

Edgeman said:
Yes, but first impresions are everything these days. A personality is everything, I won't argue against that.....but in the real world it is hard to just get the personality out like you can online.

i have to agree with this.

We went to Cedar Point a few weeks ago (an amusement park), and boy was I wishing I wore a sports bra that day after going on one of the wooden roller coasters. I'm usually one of the people that has their arms up for most of the ride, but after that first hill, my hands were occupied :mad:

bonosloveslave said:
We went to Cedar Point a few weeks ago (an amusement park), and boy was I wishing I wore a sports bra that day after going on one of the wooden roller coasters. I'm usually one of the people that has their arms up for most of the ride, but after that first hill, my hands were occupied :mad:

:lmao:

sorry for laughing but I went on a roller coaster in Vegas and my boobs popped completely out of my bra and there was no way for me to put them back in until I got off the ride :laugh:

It also happened to me on Space Mountain at Disneyland!

Last edited:
things I hate about having big boobs:

*the back pain(not severe but annoying)
*having men look at my boobs instead of my face when talking to me
*bra shopping
*having women tell me that they wish they could be has big as me
*having people ask me if mine are real ( :rant: )

/end of rant

I think Bonogirl looks bloddy GREAT!

She reminds me of an ex-mate of mine, who I thought was very beautiful - she had a unique look that was just so balanced and (may I be forgiven), she is 'big' in that dept like you Bonogirl.........but I still say she is beautiful!

And so are u Bonogirl - heck I even LOVE that pic of you with the cowgirl hat on! You look like fun to be with!

:happy:

Last edited:
it's not funny ha ha

it's funny "that dog has a breast for an eye"

Ok...and swimsuits!
It's like "oh I want a cute swimsuit but those little triangle tops aren't going to keep these in...thank you dumbass bikini designers"
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom