It's Official# Who wants to marry a poor college student?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I am now accepting applications for husbands/brides. Then I will pick the winner(s) who will have the priveledge of marrying* yours truely :wink:.
Post a resum? stating your qualifications, likes/dislikes, a/s/l, and anything else that may entice me to choose you :sexywink:

Good luck and god speed :angry:

*marriage only legal in interland. We shall not go around calling each other wifey/husbandy. I will forget that we are married in approximately 2 days. I reserve the right to keep the house and any resulting offspring/livestock

Last edited:
Pinball Wizard said:
Submission

Hi my name is DrTeeth and for the first time I realise that the song Submission from the Sex Pistols is not about some mission on board of a submarine. :shifty: :eek:

Thanks to you Pinball Wizard :applaud:

well.

I onCe tried to ask out a poor College student, and it didn't go very well.

ACtually that was more than onCe.

Why would marriage be better?

Last edited:
Marry me and you won't be a poor college $tudent and you al$o get BAW with 3 brother$

And that's not all...if you pick me, you get what'$ behind curtain number 3 !!!!

What'$ is gonna be That $hannon??????

:yes: :sexywink:

I have a lot of money
I'm lazy and at best not ugly
I can't do many things except for my job
so yeah

That Shannon chooses BC, Cujo, Mr BAW, Salome, and Aralita. what a wild wedding night this is going to be :sexywink:. Anyone who wants to join us on our joyous day (read: give us gifts) can meet us at McDonalds for the reception.

Last edited:
ILuvLarryMullen said:
That Shannon chooses BC, Cujo, Mr BAW, Salome, and Aralita. what a wild wedding night this is going to be :sexywink:. Anyone who wants to join us on our joyous day (read: give us gifts) can meet us at McDonalds for the reception.

I am honored and the first to reply, therefore, I am!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX THAT SHANNON!

Age has its perks!
Age is just a #!!!!

:lol: your're the best That Shannon!

ps. the best hair hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom