It's Official What's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm an awesome cook

HelloAngel said:

are you saying that's the cure-all to everything? the cause of Craig's eyes and mouth weirdness.. or the reason behind jealousy?

Of course it is! If everyone had ravoli with cheese there would be no jealousy, war, anger, hatred....we'd all be happy eating it. It's what John Lennon was talking about in Imagine

wow...that's an odd couple...hot shot female celeb and brit rock star

he did dedicate a song to her in one concert and she was there

c'est amore!!!

Hey, ladies, do you think they're gettin; BIZZ-A as we speak?

HelloAngel said:
OMG.. :drool: at that piccie of Chris. :heart: dear lord. i haven't liked a male singer in that way since Bono.. well, erm.. then there's Jack White.. so much good music out nowadays!!! :lol:

I always thought James Walsh from Starsailor was gorgeous (the smile! :cute: ), but apparently his brother (their manager) knows me by name. :eek:

Dood, chris and gweneth are SOOOO a couple! I heard about this weeks ago..

Have you all been living in a cave?
on the moon?
With your eyes closed and your ears shut?
In the dark?

:tongue:

Re: i cry at least once weekly over boys i can't have

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Flargh.

Missed Friends though. ER was viddy good as usual.

Friends was really good - you'll definitely have to catch the rerun - Christina Applegate is now Rachel's other sister, similar to how she played Kelly (?) on Married w/ children but way bitchier and almost stupider if that's possible. Did you at least catch Will and Grace? AWESOME!!!!!! I am still kinda shocked that frickin Harry Connick Jr has been on for a few weeks and he still hasn't sung, and yet Grace sang *3* awful times last night :eyebrow:

ER kicked butt - I'm not one to cry at the drop of a hat but I was cryin at the end there :sad:

Re: Re: i cry at least once weekly over boys i can't have

bonosloveslave said:

Friends was really good - you'll definitely have to catch the rerun - Christina Applegate is now Rachel's other sister, similar to how she played Kelly (?) on Married w/ children but way bitchier and almost stupider if that's possible. Did you at least catch Will and Grace? AWESOME!!!!!! I am still kinda shocked that frickin Harry Connick Jr has been on for a few weeks and he still hasn't sung, and yet Grace sang *3* awful times last night :eyebrow:

ER kicked butt - I'm not one to cry at the drop of a hat but I was cryin at the end there :sad:

Damn, I missed Friends and W&G!!! Did she get married?

ER was suberb last night. I was in tears at the end. And damn, who else wants a boyfriend like Carter???? :love: Hello, Mr. Supportive No Matter What, lol.

Re: Re: Re: i cry at least once weekly over boys i can't have

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Damn, I missed Friends and W&G!!! Did she get married?

ER was suberb last night. I was in tears at the end. And damn, who else wants a boyfriend like Carter???? :love: Hello, Mr. Supportive No Matter What, lol.

Yep, they actually got married twice! They did all the wedding stuff over an hour and then they did a 1/2 hour of outtakes to celebrate their 100th (I think) episode.

OMG, I :heart: Carter - I'll probably give up on ER if he ever leaves.

Re: Re: Re: Re: i cry at least once weekly over boys i can't have

bonosloveslave said:

Yep, they actually got married twice! They did all the wedding stuff over an hour and then they did a 1/2 hour of outtakes to celebrate their 100th (I think) episode.

OMG, I :heart: Carter - I'll probably give up on ER if he ever leaves.

Cool, I'm sure I'll enjoy watching it again soon. Thanks girl. :D

Yeah, Carter rocks. :up:

Tonight I'm filling out a form for an online writing course I'm taking beginning the 18th. I was kind of hesistant about doing it and starting a new job, but I'll be ok. :)

Oh yeah, drinking Bacardi and watching SNL....woohoo, par-tay. :p

:drool: :hyper: :hyper: :combust:

yay! this is what is keeping me going until Jan 25:
COLDPLAY
GRADY COLE
Saturday, Jan 25 2003 8:00PM

oh yeah, i am finally going to see them!!!!!

*dies*

THANK GOD!!!!!! now i have to find someone to kidnap for this road trip to Charlotte, NC :hmm:

oh and what is keeping me going this week. THANKSGIVING DINNER!! :drool:

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:drool: :hyper: :hyper: :combust:

yay! this is what is keeping me going until Jan 25:
COLDPLAY
GRADY COLE
Saturday, Jan 25 2003 8:00PM

THANK GOD!!!!!! now i have to find someone to kidnap for this road trip to Charlotte, NC :hmm:

I'LL GO!!! DAMN im to far away!!!!:mad:

pffft!
why don't you all just go have sex with Chris Martin?
geeze!

ya sure...you just want to bear his kids
artificial insimination, perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom