It's Official #We're on the eve of construction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
They're shutting down my tunnel under the Capitol next Monday for two years to do construction on the underground visitors' center thing. :mad: Now I have to figure out a different way to walk to work in the mornings. :mad:

that sucks. there's parts here in memphis that have been in construction since i moved here. in january of 1995. :|

we're talking high traffic areas, like parts of the interstate and stuff.

Visitors suck. They never know where they're going, they clog up the roads, drive slow, point at you and take pictures of 'real canadian students,' take your parking spaces, etc, etc.

of course, I am a visitor when I go anywhere too...

Barry Mcguire. :lmao:

Oh and tourists are among the lowest forms of life in existence, except when I'm one of course. :sexywink:

Last edited:
tourists suck
you'll probably not believe it, but even I suck when I'm a tourist

it's true

I think we're going on 20 years here in Boston with the "Big Dig." I think we theoretically have another 4 years of this, although it is slowly wrapping up. It will be nice to tear down all of these ugly interstates.

Melon

Angela Harlem said:
lmao zoner

aren't you leaving anyway meggie?

yeah, but that's exactly why they should've chosen May 31st as the date to close the tunnel instead of March 31st. Now I have to navigate the first floor of the Capitol in the mornings. :down:

*cements up all the interstates* mwahahaha now the roads are so thick they'll never crack!!!!

ehhh...except if they ever do, it'll be like huge orifices instead of teeny potholes!! :uhoh: maybe that wasn't such a good idea. *grabs the uncement*

Back
Top Bottom