It's official--we're going to the fair.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah_U27

The Fly
Just me and him. To enjoy the throngs and smell food, eat the cheese curds, eat the donuts. To sit in the Grandstand and watch a free show. To look at hot rods. :wink: I am looking forward to the amature talent show. I thought maybe ZZ top, but, ya know:| then i thought the alman brothers but I'm not a country fan AT ALL and there was some other country star & they also have cyndi lauper:huh: so i just decided the amature talent show would be the funnest, most amusing etc. maybe.:huh: i hope so . . .

:banghead:
amature
amateur

i can't spell:sad: :mad:
do you say 'just him and i'? forget it.

Last edited:
good luck
i dont know who the he is, but good luck

sarah_U27 said:
I'm not a country fan AT ALL

since you know who hasn't released an album in some time, I've blown the dust off of all my old CW cd's and taken the plunge...

Dwight Yoakum still tops my list!! Dixie Chicks running close second; George Strait in 3rd...

:)

bonosloveslave said:
We have a great 'Miracle of Life' exhibit at ours - lots of farm animal babies being born, very cool :)

We had one too this year at the Wiscosnin State Fair.

Ummmm ... at the MN State Fair, if your 21+ check out the Miller High Life Cruiser :shamelessclientplug:

I had a nice view of the fair yesterday as I flew out of town! :up::(

My friend went the other day...he told me they have deep-fried corn on the cob on the stick. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom