It's Official #WebTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
I have WebTV in my hotel room and I can't shut it off :crack:;

I'm supposed to be on a nice vacation in Arizona and what do I find out? That I can get 24 hours of high speed web access, on my TV no less, for only $10.00. I haven't moved for 3 hours.

I can't put down the crack, especially when they're practically giving it away :|

On holiday...on the internet :shifty:

I can smell irony.....

I'm gonna be cut off the Net for about a week coming up. I have to go back home for the weekend. Then, when we come home on Sunday night, I have to hit the road again right away, and I'll be gone for 5 days. :crack:

It's Bassy's dream come true, isn't it??? :tongue: :D

Sicy said:
BC cant you find a library while you stay for the training?

I probably could...but I doubt I'll bother. I get nervous in towns I'm not familiar with, so I'll probably just go to places located on the same road (I'm hoping to stay somewhere on the same road as the institute).

Well, I found myself a job as an insurance agent, but I need to become licensed to sell insurance. I have to go to classes for 5 days in a town outside of Detroit to prep for my state licensing test. I'm pretty nervous...but, hey, it's only 5 days of school...I can do it!

No problem...right??

*still nervous*

daisybean said:
:hug:

I didn't know you got a job!!!! That is great...

Why am I always the last to know these things :mad:

Actually, I hadn't been too public about it cuz I'm afraid of failing my test and looking like a dork. :reject:

I'm trying to have a little more faith in myself though. :)

jobs are good cos they make you money which you need to buy food otherwise you starve and if you starve you die

you'll do fine BC :hug:

and Daisy, you are actually the second to last one to find out about this...I didn't know either :shrug:

ooh boy...I'm already back on the crack :crack:

OMC...Dad and I drove down there today to find out where the place was. It's in a huge, fancy building...I'm so intimidated...I got tears in my eyes just looking at it. :uhoh: I'm scared. :reject: I'm going to feel so out of place in a nice joint like that. Remember when I was scared for the interview for that job cuz the building was really nice and professional? That's NOTHING compared to this place. Now I'm REALLY going to feel like I don't belong there. :der:

I got a room at an inn just down the street from it though...less than a mile away. It's usually $60 a night, but the hottie working said he'd let me have it for $45 a night. :happy: THANK YOU!!!

I'm going to have to hire somebody to force me out of my room on Monday morning to get to class...*hides* :reject:

Back
Top Bottom