It's Official # wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eh LOL...i've been really busy here at work...and like I accidentally forgot to come back to the Forum LOL I swear I have horrible memory! :D

I picked a really bad time to come back too LOL...I had this horrible thing happen to me on Valentine's day...my contact like ripped in half (which has never happened to me before) So I had to pull out my Coke bottle glasses (i'm really blind like 9.25 in one eye 9.50 in the other LOL) and I can't see shite and my eyes burn really bad argh! I look HORRIBLE! even tho my fiance says I look like i'm a college student...i'm like whatever dude I look like a GEEK! lol

Mullen-Girl said:
I picked a really bad time to come back too LOL...I had this horrible thing happen to me on Valentine's day...my contact like ripped in half (which has never happened to me before) So I had to pull out my Coke bottle glasses (i'm really blind like 9.25 in one eye 9.50 in the other LOL) and I can't see shite and my eyes burn really bad argh! I look HORRIBLE! even tho my fiance says I look like i'm a college student...i'm like whatever dude I look like a GEEK! lol

:yikes: And I thought I was bad with my 8.0 eyes ...

Back
Top Bottom