IT'S OFFICIAL #Wanna Go Outside?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
This was just supposed to be a fun thread. Sorry that some of you guys think that I am such a bitch. Congratulations, I am seriously crying as I type this. Overreacting? Yeah, maybe. But you know what? I love my dogs so damn much, and to hear you guys say how you apparently feel like I am such a shitty owner breaks my heart. I adore my dogs with all of my heart and do whatever I can to give them a good life. Thanks a fucking lot for making me feel like a complete asshole. I hope you're happy. In fact, considering history, I'm sure some of you are. Go high five each other.

See you guys?

This isn't what I didn't want happen at all...

to everyone...

Most people that I own an animal loves their animal to death and I say the same things about my dogs. And when to be critizied about being a horrible owner by cagging their dogs is just unreal because most dogs are suppose to have cages until they learn how to fricken grow up. If anyone questioned my love for my dogs and for me to love them and care for them 24/7 and be called a horrible owner for something A LOT of people do is really really low. How about it you loved and cared for your animal 24/7 and be called a bad owner for something that is natural for a person to do. How would you feel? Do you think shitty is the right word for this? Yeah I would feel really fuckin shitty if I was called this.

Just something to fricken think about

Okay I get that and I respect that, but still no one should insult and/or questions love and care for their dogs unless this person has no love or care for his/her dogs...In Bonochicks case, we can all see that she loves her dogs very much and people even made her cry. This site shouldn't make people not wanted but people should be more friendly...

No I'm not leaving this board and no I'm not going to write a 9 paragraph of how people should live and treat their children but I'm just keeping peoples backs by being attacked b other people for no apperent reason

But in America dogs are normally trained by cagging..

Just please all I ask is for people not to attack other people of how they love and care for their dogs..

People put a lot of time into their own dogs and when they are criticized for something that is right in their own country is just low :down:

The point of a discussion regarding animal cruelty, is the health and welfare of the animals in question, not the emotional wellbeing of the owners.

I have no grudges against BC. She knows I respect her (and her taste in 80's New Romantic spunks :drool: )

Shag On A Rock said:
The point of a discussion regarding animal cruelty, is the health and welfare of the animals in question, not the emotional wellbeing of the owners.

It IS actually both because some people on this thread were nagging and throwing punches around from the very begining about this and it obviously hurt BC...So it is both and I'm also trying to make a point that people shouldnt be this mean to something that really didnt start off mean..

tpsreports2424 said:

But in America dogs are normally trained by cagging..

I had dogs growing up and we trained them without caging them. While I've heard of people caging dogs, I wouldn't consider the opposite abnormal and I wouldn't say one practice is more common than the other.

^^Sorry I didn't make that clear enough that I didn't mean to that every dog gets caged I mean to say..

That it is normal here in America for when it grows up to be caged..

Meggggie: I flew into bingampton last night - thought of you

Shag On A Rock said:
... with the cultural differences I was also thinking and "what about some other cultures that eat dogs, and its perfectly acceptable?".

Exactly! And I was going to make the "fish" comparison in Sicy's thread...but I felt it would be considered an attack on the people laying out attacks here. And I thought of the whole "kids on a leash" conversation. Hell, I should be kept on a leash now! :sexywink: :up:

My point is (and I feel this is where Mr. Reports is trying to go), people came in here and "attacked" Kat without keeping cultural differences in mind. It's just not cool to attack like that. :shrug:

Re: Meggggie: I flew into bingampton last night - thought of you

zoney! said:

Exactly! And I was going to make the "fish" comparison in Sicy's thread...but I felt it would be considered an attack on the people laying out attacks here. And I thought of the whole "kids on a leash" conversation. Hell, I should be kept on a leash now! :sexywink: :up:

My point is (and I feel this is where Mr. Reports is trying to go), people came in here and "attacked" Kat without keeping cultural differences in mind. It's just not cool to attack like that. :shrug:

Exactly...

When I hear words like "cruel", "wrong", and "shameful" being used to describe the ways an owner handles his or her dogs, I think of people who don't give them adequate food and water, physically abuse them, or keep them locked in a filthy area that is filled with the dog's waste. All we do is keep our dogs in crates when we aren't home. For me to be included in the "cruel", "wrong", and "shameful" category of dog owners makes me feel horrible.

My dogs are currently sleeping on the couch with pillows and blankets. This morning, they were given food and water. They've each been taken outside to go to bathroom on this cold morning and then brought right back inside. We played with them with their toys. We petted them.

Ernie is going to work later. I'm going grocery shopping. Buddy will be in his crate.

If that makes me "cruel", "wrong", and "shameful", I'd like to know how you'd describe the scenarios I listed above...because I in no way associate myself with people who treat their dogs in that manner.

I just took this picture of them...pardon the smiley face, as Ernie refuses to let me put his picture on the internet.

DogsCouch.jpg

Kat your dogs are beautiful! :love:

As for the caging issue personally I don't put my dog in. Don't care for the idea of it but that's just my view. However a couple of my brother's have cages for their dogs while they aren't home. Whenever they are home though than the dogs are let out and able to run about. They are normal and healthy as Kat's dogs appear to be too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments. :) Ernie already had the dogs when I moved in with him, so they were pretty much a bonus. :D

tpsreports2424 said:

I have two poodles (not in the poodle cut though)

Don't lie...I know they have the poodle cuts, and you dye their fur pink and put pretty bows on them. :love:

:ohmy:

My poodles don't have he funky hairstyle..

We grow their hair until there's to much hair on them...They're naturally curly:love:

I'd take a pic of them but you can't see their eyes because they are camoflauged with their black hair..

Do they bump into things all of the time because they can't see where they are going? :giggle: :wink:

Bonochick said:
Thanks for the compliments. :) Ernie already had the dogs when I moved in with him, so they were pretty much a bonus. :D

You are very welcome :). Nothing like an extra bonus of dog's when moving in :giggle: My mom used to have a black lab who thought he was a cat,lol.

Back
Top Bottom