It's official #Vote for Arnie...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Yup, just heard it on CNN...Arnold Schwarzenegger is running for Governor of Cali.

schwarzenegger.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/08/06/candidates.announce/index.html

I know, I should have posted this in FYM probably, but I'm skerd of FYM, lol :uhoh: :reject:

I'm running for governor of my driveway.

My campaign kick-off party will be held in my basement.

It's Hawaiian-themed.

Dress appropriately.

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I win, I pledge to have the official song of my driveway be "It's Raining Men". Complimentary umbrellas will be offered for all of my constituents.

really sicy? that's cool :lol:

maybe you should run for governor too...then you could eat everyone's brains :sexywink:

I doubt that I could really vote for Arnold.

Although he is the most serious of the "novelty" canidates (Larry Flynt, that billboard girl, etc. etc.)

hey, anyone remember an actor who was voted for President by the name of Ronald Reagan? :lmao:

stranger things have happened I guess :lol:

so comedian Gallagher has filed papers to run for governor now too? :tsk: :lol:

pics11.jpg

Life is definitely stranger than fiction :lol:

Filiing papers does not equal running for office. Either way, California will be like a circus for the next few months.

If I wanted, I could file papers by the end of the day.

:hmm:

What do you think?

Hey Lemon M.

Speaking of Minnesota, Mrs. BAW and I walked into furniture store
here in Anaheim about 3 years ago; I'm wearing a Vikings hat
(from the year they almost made it!), my head is shaved and my moustache is growing pretty good!

Salesman comes up to me and askes "Hey, why aren't you in Minnesota?" we just ignore him, thinks its someone else...

Again, why aren't you in Minnesota...wife and I put it together; he was mocking me that I looked like big Jesse V. :lol:

THAT GUY DID NOT GET MY SALE!!!!! :no:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
Hey Lemon M.

Speaking of Minnesota, Mrs. BAW and I walked into furniture store
here in Anaheim about 3 years ago; I'm wearing a Vikings hat
(from the year they almost made it!), my head is shaved and my moustache is growing pretty good!

Salesman comes up to me and askes "Hey, why aren't you in Minnesota?" we just ignore him, thinks its someone else...

Again, why aren't you in Minnesota...wife and I put it together; he was mocking me that I looked like big Jesse V. :lol:

THAT GUY DID NOT GET MY SALE!!!!! :no:

Oh, he thought he was soooooo funny! :laugh: :angry:

nbcrusader, you took the words right out of my mouth. California politics is going to be a circus for a few weeks. Even though we can't vote we're invited to the show.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom