It's Official #Volunteering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have one!! I'm looking at all kinds of shelters. I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to work with animals, but I have no experience. Sam will be working this summer, so hopefully I can find something to do in London without a work permit.

*contemplates prostitution

rosie.jpg

:sad:

damn, i keep forgetting to log out!! :mad: ok, now i am.

i totally want to do that!!!!!!!!!!

wait...battersea??! I CAN do that!!!!!!!!! yay, i really want to. megan, this summer when you are in london, we'll check it out. I'd love to do that...hey, you can help host the radio show too ;) If you can handle horrible chart crap from time to time :rolleyes: And if we have the show in the summer... :scratch:

Last edited:
hehe! Radio would be so fun! I REALLY want to do that. I'm looking at other animal places in London. Do you know of any/know anyone who might? Obviously, I can only volunteer, but it sounds so fun. Walking the dogs would be great because I'd get lots of exercise too. And I'd be willing to work pretty much every weekday.

Angel said:
is that you jkayet? :scratch:
:wave: hi, yes it's me. I keep forgetting to log bingy out. :eek:

I'm not sure of other places, but I'll ask around. I"m sure LSE has some societies that do stuff like that, so they'd probably know. It totally would be fun. I'd definitely be up for volunteering places as well....i don't have class, just work on my dissertation...and I plan on going on sitting in beautiful libraries and reading rooms to do that. :D Anyway, yeah, volunteering and even internships are ok if you are on a tourist visa, as long as it's unpaid. We should check out the animal thing for sure! As for the radio, even if my show isn't on during the summer formally, they are pretty good about letting us use the studio when we want...could always just have fun and learn how to work the board, etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom