It's Official U2.com SUCKS A FAT ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thrillme said:

Hey now, put down the spork, I never mentioned "spyplane" band, Binkie's a guy in this band I know, not a well-known person, but pretty cool.

The rule is no mention of "you-know-who" doesn't say anything about alluding to them, :laugh: muahahha

I don't break rules, simply bend some of them when the mood strikes me.

spyplaneband.com is cool, so long as you have a high speed internet connection.

If I had high speed internet connection, I would renew my subscription to it right now.

If they put every music video ever made, then it will be totally worth it, to me anyway.

Direct or indirect references are reason enough for me to haul out my giant spork.

JessicaAnn said:

Direct or indirect references are reason enough for me to haul out my giant spork.

This sounds exciting! How big are we talking about here, JessicaAnn?

I would also get a large cauldron to throughly heat the brains (you'd want to kill all the disease), you can stir them with your giant spork. :yes:

myusernamehere said:
well now this has turned into a weird coagulation of conversation.

bigmac_brain.jpg

Hi

Attack of the brain eaters..................what a movie......and the sequel?

carol
wizard2c
:huh:

I never thought about cooking the brains. I think I'd prefer them raw. With hot sauce, of course.

JessicaAnn said:

:laugh:

Your spork is no match for my knifoon.

It's slices, it dices, it also works as a great melonballer.

Act now, and you'll get a second one free

*infomercials, why why why did I not think of a pasta pot with a built in strainer*

Anyone know how to simulate love-making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates?

thrillme said:

:laugh:

Your spork is no match for my knifoon.

It's slices, it dices, it also works as a great melonballer.

Act now, and you'll get a second one free

*infomercials, why why why did I not think of a pasta pot with a built in strainer*

Anyone know how to simulate love-making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates?

The spork has no competitors :angry:

Ah there surely is a competitor for the spork. However, it's more of a force, than an material object.

I can't openly say what that force is, but I can point you in the right direction.

fah said:
Sound to me like thrillme was challenging JessicaAnn to a rumble :hyper:

It's about time for a good old fashioned IO rumble :wink:

Rumble? Oooooooh you want a rumble eh,
turn the stereo up really loud, along with the bass at it's highest, and put your foot/hand on the speaker.

:Yoda voice: Feel the force you will.

st hg il gni dnil bfoy tic=:drool:

Put down the sporks, that's just me talking in gibberish. Gibberish/English dictionary, very hard to find.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom