Its Official - (true story) - how would you feel if this was said to you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
(and how embarrasing for me too.......)

Ok met this guy -------(well alright, DIDNT meet him like 'meet you at blah blah at blahblah time', his car was on a car forum, he was from over here, I recognised his car, and I emailed him over alloys) ------- so anyways at a Sports Motorshow event, his modified baby was there..........Im glad it had a little dent on the bonnet (like someone dropped a rock on it, and little cracks and all, happy because Im always convinced these boys keep their cars washed everyday and in perfect tiptop condition) - LOL made me feel a bit better! :D So anyways, he wasnt there, guy behind said he was off to have lunch while shoving this 'we all meet up once a month' 206 Club Leaflet into my hand........and back pops the little dude. So I waltz over casually and said it was me who emailed him, etc..........and he seemed very shy and embarrassed and giggly and I tried to talk about his car to him.....and within seconds he was back with his mate in and around his own car again... Very soon he was surrounded by 6 or so guys and looked happy.

so I went about my business checkin out rest of show with mate.

Then recently I saw his car in Belfast, and decided to mention I saw it in as a reply to one of his posts at a car forum, and said to the pple that I met him, etc..........eventually 3 or so days later he replied saying he crashed its backend into someone and at the bottom put this:

'Oh and *my user name*, can't really remember you but don't think you were me type' :cool:...'

(ok, so he just bein honest) but......

:lmao:
I dunno about you lot but thats the first, and the most hilarious thing Ive had said to me yet!

I really really didnt know you had to be 'fancied' in order to be talked too! :rolleyes:

I should have socked him

next time I see him at the show, if hes there, Im gonna sock him. ;) and biff his hooters with my foot, and trample his bonnet with my bottom. ;)

In fact hes the 3rd lad Ive spoken to with a 'modified' car who seems to be a bit up themselves, and only associate with those like them.
:(
Ive given up on them boys......I admire their cars, but some of them have stinky cocky attitudes like we should respect them. :down:

I had a dream to be part of a group like that, having fun on dirt-tracks and stuff.
I think reality is making me see that going that direction is the wrong way for me. :up:

but still, Im gonna stop talkin to lads............and stick to the elders! Whoo-hoo ride 'em Grandpa! :happy:

Last edited:
biff :up: Splendid word.

My dad always says that

"Im gonna biff your lights in"

:laugh:

What an arsehole. Reply to his post and tell him of course you aren't his type, you go for blokes who not only know how to drive (without hitting someone) but drive a decent car. Kick him everywhere it hurts. Knock him, his driving, his car, his ego...

egos :mad:

But then pple, the whole world is full of this

guys get this too.

:hug: guys and gals.....

Oh Im not annoyed or hurt or anything!...I just found it very very funny and had to share it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I bet if I walked in next time with a blonde wig on, whip, short leather skirt, leather corset and bust pushed up to the maximum he would prob stay more than 2 mins with me! :happy:

and then, and only then do I make use of those 6" stilettos......;)

:D:D:D:D:D

mad1 said:
But then pple, the whole world is full of this

I bet if I walked in next time with a blonde wig on, whip, short leather skirt, leather corset and bust pushed up to the maximum he would prob stay more than 2 mins with me! :happy:

:lol:

steel caps + testicles = :)

i'm glad you could laugh maddie cos i woulda given him a written arse whooping.

hehe that sounds sooo brave eh. abusing people on message boards for their inflated egos...:hmm:

zoney! said:

I will never understand what is wrong with these Belfast boys.

They are idiots :shrug:

Maddie have you ever been to Bambu beach club??? I think the guys there are the most sleazy guys about :down: went once didnt go back again. I ended up kicking a guy. :ohmy:

mad1 said:
actually, I don't think he would last 2 minutes :hmm:

Nope, never been Lara, is that the place at the Odyssey? If it is the queue for that place is unbelievable! and its all like 21 years olds goin! LOL! I feel old passin them all!
:hmm: check out my mate who works across road from yer cafe 'Clements North St' Lara...;)

Zoney.......

they're just bein honest.

sure theres that idiot works near me.......acted reaaaaaaal strange....and esp when I ran over to his mate one time to ask him something......(speaking of, his mate has a modified car :rolleyes: - and is soooo laid back!) - he saw me running over and ran away!
Hes acted real weird with me, whistling then hiding.....a lot of bullsh*t..........what of, I dont give a f*ck no more............so much crap'n'cubuddle went on over Summer between us too.......I now hate having to pass his place of work............it was like one big fecking embarrassing back-n-forth!

:confused:

*sigh*

:blahblah::blahblah::D

Hey Sally, can I use you as a tester first?

bbblogob.gif

;)

hey I woulda put a pic of his car up but his reg shows and a website is on it....so ...............:blahblah:

Ok enough of this little guy! *maddie puts on Big Black Boot and uses it to FULL advantage!* :evil:

mad1 said:
Nope, never been Lara, is that the place at the Odyssey? If it is the queue for that place is unbelievable! and its all like 21 years olds goin! LOL! I feel old passin them all!
:hmm: check out my mate who works across road from yer cafe 'Clements North St' Lara...;)

Its at the Odyssey yeah - 21 year olds? :der: The night I was there there were 2 groups of people in their thirties 2 hen nights and a stag night too with guys of about 28 -30.

I never go to that clements anymore dont like that guy but I have seen him at the Empire and I seen him 3 Friday nights in a row at Auntie Annies. :ohmy:

Does your mate work in the electrical store besdie Central Lib? I never go in there myself :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom