Its Official # Trivia Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So I'm going to a trivia night tomorrow.

The people I'm going with asked me because they think I am smart and they keep telling everyone that.

TOO MUCH PRESSURE! :scream:

Should I tell them that I will only know the answers to U2 questions?

:shifty:

Oh well, we are going out for drinks first. Thats a good thing.

:der:

Telling them you only know the answers to U2 questions should take some of the pressure off, eh????
Trivia + drinks=I'd be worse than screwed :censored:

What kind of trivia is it gonna be?

:hmm: I can do music/movie/tv-related trivia and probably other random things but that's about it...

Yes. I have told them numerous times that I am a moron but, alas, they will not listen. :mad:

What is wrong with these people?

I don't know what kind of trivia its going to be....its for a friends son's baseball team. A fundraiser.

I'm frightened.

:scream:

I'm the opposite of like everyone I know on trivia...I never know the pop culture answers, like music, movies, sports etc. But I quite often know the history, literature, geography etc questions. I'm quite embarassed by that...maybe I need to get out more.

I think Drinking Trivia could be fun! Slike, here's a question:

Who invented the Cape Codder? Anyone? Anyone?

:lol: :wave: sorry... i'm just bored today.

Drinks + Me = Lovey Dovey

I could cuddle with a serial killer if you give me enough to drink.

a lot of beer is made with barley malt.
What is Budweiser brewed with?

and did you know that American beer is actually the same percentage alcohol as Canadian beer. All of our beer says 5% and most US beer is around 3.5%.
but you guys do you percentage on a weight by weight basis while we do a volume by volume. They are actually both the same percentage

Back
Top Bottom