It's official #too many books!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I have way too many books, even for a book junkie! I'm looking at the ones just around my chair......two books about Mary and saints from the Catholic bookstore, plus a Bible, plus three books about the Middle East, plus an Irish history book...........
When am I going to read all of these books?? Never!! But I want to read all of them at the same time.........
*major freak-out*
:hmm: :sigh: :help: :crazy: :censored:

Just keep telling yourself they are for your huge, wonderful library you'll have in your home one day...that's what i do.

I have six bookshelves just in my room.......not to mention a whole slew of books on shelves in the hall..............
*literary overload*
*will never be accused of illiteracy*

My dad has the biigest book and cd/ record collection in the world. I have lots of books too but I try and sell some on ebay but some im attached to and couldnt part with them :crack:

:der: I couldnt live without books

I also couldnt live without my music.

I need more books today after my driving lesson - 2 hours with m demon driving instructor ill skip into town to the 2nd hand book store

I have hundreds and hundreds and keep buying more. They're scattered across three cities (two continents) so I forget what I have and probably have duplicates of some of them. :crack:

Well, a friend of mine did give me a t-shirt that said "so many books so little time" rather than "too many books". OK, fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom