It's Official Today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
During the next week... I'm gonna post the smilie that most represents me TODAY:

:crack:

I think I'm gonna lose my job.

I just need a job period. I'm a good receptionist. Anybody want to hire me?

What makes you think you are going to lose your job?

I would use :| because I just feel so meh lately....but flower is putting charges on the use of :| so I can't use :| without paying her money which makes me feel even more :| because I don't have the money to pay for :|

I feel like :| and :yawn: today ... I think I'm coming down with a cold (everyone at work has been sick) ... I took a nap for 3 hours last night, I still feel :yawn: and I sneezed twice today, and I feel blah :|

I'm on my "lunch" break from work and I still have to go back to work for 3 1/2 hours till 9pm ... all I want to do is lay down and sleep :huh:

Last edited:
:hug: thanks meggy

If I'm getting sick, I want to hurry up and get sick and get over it, cuz my b-day is this coming weekend, so I don't want to be sick for that.

I hate this when you "think you're coming down with a cold" cuz you don't feel totally awfull but you don't feel your normal cherry self either. :|

<==today

daisybean said:
What makes you think you are going to lose your job?

Dunno... Can you get fired for appearing pathetically sad in the workplace? :|

I know, right?!!!

They just launched another mini US tour in early 2003. Thank gootness they're hitting Florida this time. :hyper:

today, this is me....

:hyper: Now that I've got my Coldplay tix ordered and on the way to my mailbox. Thank goodness.

Back
Top Bottom